Mark7 Evolution

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/15/2018 at 4:58 PM, Tan40 said:

I called a couple weeks ago and was told my July order was pushed to August as well. Bummer, but what do you do?!

Order more stuff (just sold my 1050)..  Getting ready to order more sensors and caliber conversions... Maybe it will ship with my August shipment, one can dream.

7 minutes ago, tedahlenius85 said:

Having a hard time finding videos on youtube showing the Evo, Evo PRO or Revo in action. Its Mark7s few videos and some by triggerwarning. Isnt there more machines out there or is owners just not willing to show them?

I have been slacking off with IPSC nationals and work getting in the way. I will have a detailed video showing it in action here in the next week or so. I do apologize. I've loaded about 5k on it so far getting the hang of it.

They are getting the machines out the door in batches and I know we still have a few pre-orders left to go out.

Was there anything in particular I could take pictures or video of to show you? I want the longer video to be more in depth about the things Mark 7 has improved on, so with filming and editing it will be a few more days, but a shorter vid would be easy.

Having a hard time finding videos on youtube showing the Evo, Evo PRO or Revo in action. Its Mark7s few videos and some by triggerwarning. Isnt there more machines out there or is owners just not willing to show them?

I don’t think that many are out in the wild yet. Orders placed with mark 7 haven’t shipped yet and I think shooters connection has only gotten 5-10 units last I heard.

I have been slacking off with IPSC nationals and work getting in the way. I will have a detailed video showing it in action here in the next week or so. I do apologize. I've loaded about 5k on it so far getting the hang of it.

They are getting the machines out the door in batches and I know we still have a few pre-orders left to go out.

Was there anything in particular I could take pictures or video of to show you? I want the longer video to be more in depth about the things Mark 7 has improved on, so with filming and editing it will be a few more days, but a shorter vid would be easy.

Hi, nothing in particular more general stuff and maybe some comments about how it was setting it up. Something that took extra attention to get it to run properly.

I am waiting on the evo pro, no primer collator, so I am a little curious if the stock primer station works like a Dillon.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, tedahlenius85 said:

Here's a few for Revo:

https://www.instagram.com/rangeisclear_com/

http://www.rangeisclear.com/installing-mark-7-revolution/

I just don’t like taking videos when the press is running with powder and primers in it. 

I am focused on what’s going on at all times. 

I can take any specific videos of the press running without primers or powder in it. 

I have all sensors on mine and I am waiting on the powder sensor which should be here by next week. 

I keep nagging them about the primer collator because I really hate freaking filling primer tubes. 

I got a manual Evolution in 223!  I wish I could send some pics and maybe a video. I have been too busy though recently!  I also am getting around to setting it up and tweaking swaging and priming. I’m new to this style of press. Amazing machining!

I think there are set up videos on Mark 7 forums that one gets access to after one receives their machine.

Can someone confirm this? I’m planning to purchase one but I wanna make sure i have all the support to set it up. I’m coming from a Dillon 550 that i have been using for years.

1 minute ago, glocklife34 said:

Can someone confirm this? I’m planning to purchase one but I wanna make sure i have all the support to set it up. I’m coming from a Dillon 550 that i have been using for years.

Screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.49.44 PM.png

11 minutes ago, glocklife34 said:

Looks like the support is there for Mark 7 customer. Screenshot says mark 7 revolution. Anything similar support with the evolution press? I plan to get the evolution.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 1.05.50 PM.png

one of the German guys did an unboxing series of pics. I had planned on it, but then totally got caught up in the actual unboxing and setting up. It took me maybe 1.5hrs to do the whole thing. 

4 hours ago, slavex said:

one of the German guys did an unboxing series of pics. I had planned on it, but then totally got caught up in the actual unboxing and setting up. It took me maybe 1.5hrs to do the whole thing. 

super easy to do. I am waiting on the powder sensor before I start cranking out a ton of ammo. I have all my sensors/stages dialed in.

Just waiting on that before I attempt to do 5k-10k 9mm. I really wish the primer collator was ready. I am sick of filling primer tubes with a Dillon RF.

I take apart the priming system (after it quits working), clean and put it together every few thousand rounds on the 1050. It is a pain. Not to mention the other issues I had (bolts shearing etc.). Now that 1050 is NOT the only game in town I would take a chance on the Evolution, plus you have a solid upgrade path for later. 

Looking at the Evolution manual it seems to be a more solidly built machine. Of course, time will tell..