Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Clay1

Black Friday Deals

I didn't see one yet, so wanted to start a thread on Black Friday deals that you find remarkable for our sport.  If you find a deal on something useful for 3 gun, please feel free to post it here.  Thanks for sharing.  Me, right now looking for another optic and a mount.  Feel free to share anything appropriate for 3 gun. 

I just saw a reference this morning about a drop in gun sales since the election.  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/22/trumps-pro-second-amendment-platform-could-end-gun-sales-boom.html  With record after record being broke almost monthly, the industry was reaping a good windfall with the threat of Hillary.  With a progun president in office the rush to buy is over and sales have dropped.  Looking forward to a great year of bargains in firearm related purchases.  With a glut of product and lower demand those of us that buy all of the time will reap a bonanza of deals in this coming year.

Hopefully .22 LR availability and prices will reflect that !!

Already seeing AR15's (patrol rifle style) that will be under $500 for black friday........I'm gonna bet you'll see much lower pricing before Christmas

FYI......TACCOM has some deals going on now.

Tim

Federal has a "Black Pack" bulk ammo special going. You get a $20 rebate per box up to $100. They have bulk 9mm, 223 and 22lr. Most ammo sellers have them, Palmeto, Target Sports, etc

Good thread. Keep ‘em coming!

Edited by xtian999
spell

Cajun Gun Works Black Friday - 10% , if order value is over $99.00 free shipping also.

SNS Casting, starts Thursday at 1:00 PM I think, 10% . 

Patriot Defense, Starts Thursday, 10% I think. 

Grafs has unicorn primers in stock (Federal small pistol primers) , $29.60 limit 4000 regular, $156 per 5000 match and no limit, $10.00 haz mat, $7.95 fixed rate shipping.

Best I've seen on these in quite a while, also 4lbs of sport pistol $71.09 - not the best price I've seen but it is a hot item I think. 

Shooters Connection has some deals: I got some TTI basepads

TTI Basepads, mag extensions, springs, etc: TTI20

CK Arms Gun $200 off: CK200

Elftmann Trigger 10% off

CODA Carbon Fiber Handguard 15% off

Red Hill Tactical Heavy Duty Holster 15% off: RH15