Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheapest 124gr bullets

echotango

If you are located close to a manufacturer you can save on shipping by picking up in person. With BBI Chandler shoots local to me. I would send him an email and pick up when he shot a local.

Also look into ibejiheads. Alex Salazar is good people too. I will never go back to bare lead, that's for sure. Plated didn't give me as much "bang" for my buck, so I shoot coated in all divisions.

Order in bulk like 30k plus. Get a group of friends and go together on a bulk purchase. Rainier is a great choice and their bullets can handle major velocities. All their 9mm .355 and .38 bullets can handle Open Major speeds not just a certain bullet in one profile. That was you can include any shooter that wants to get in on the discount.... Good luck..

I'm curious. Does she shoot that much to make it worth saving ~$20 per 1000? Going from a bullet you already buy and stock in a large quantity. You should be having absolutely zero issues with it vs issues with coatings and some powders. Development of a load. Change back any forth between die settings. Obviously you have the means to afford it with 30k of MG on hand. Those were some of the reasons I'm only using MG for my 9mm and I only keep 5-10k on hand. Plus, I don't have to risk the wife finding out I'm scrimping on her ammo. ;) Also if she is shooting that much, she may develop a need for the better accuracy the MGs should offer over the cheapest bullets you can find. Not picking on you, just trying to understand the rational!