Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheapest 124gr bullets

echotango

• 2 months later...

I think he means the .356 38 Super bullets, with them you get an additional discount down to $87, but they are not good for Major.

I'll revive this in hopes for an answer to this statement. Why is that bullet not good for major?

I think he means the .356 38 Super bullets, with them you get an additional discount down to $87, but they are not good for Major.

I'll revive this in hopes for an answer to this statement. Why is that bullet not good for major?

Some companies coating/plating or whatever the case may be might come off at the open major velocities. Most that will not will let you know what bullets they offer for open major. I believe all will work fine for .40 or .45 major loads. Good luck.

Edited by a matt

The 124 precision Delta .356 38 super bullets are fmj definitely good for major not sure where info suggesting otherwise came from?

The 124 precision Delta .356 38 super bullets are fmj definitely good for major not sure where info suggesting otherwise came from?

That was my assumption which is why I was confused when I read that.

Maybe exposed base, lead in the comp? Just a guess. I'm using the PD 124 JHP in 9 major, buy 2k or more, get the price break. I've used regular FMJ in the past for open, but prefer a non-exposed base.

For minor, currently using Blue Bullets 147 RN coated. Much less smoke than I had with SNS.