Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Were to buy C-More batteries in a rush?

KustomHolsters

You can use a pair of 357 button style batteries. They can be picked up at almost any store CVS, Walgreens etc.

Radio Shack may carry the standard battery, but I've been using 357s for about a year and no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Durtarg

for me locally Ace Hardware stocks the 1/3N and has the best price at 5 bones each.

However, I usually use two dollar store 357 batteries...4 for a buck and they work well ( you get slightly more voltage from two 357 batteries) and they seem to have a good life span.

for me locally Ace Hardware stocks the 1/3N and has the best price at 5 bones each.

However, I usually use two dollar store 357 batteries...4 for a buck and they work well ( you get slightly more voltage from two 357 batteries) and they seem to have a good life span.

This.

Wal Mart sells a 2x pack of 357 batteries for use in their lighted fishing lures/bobbers for just under $2, find them in the fishing stuff. I have been using them (stacking) for years in my open gun and never had any issues. I have had others tell me about having problems but I never had? The nice thing is they are so cheap I never felt guilty about finding I left the sight on or putting in a fresh pair "just because."

Funny how "WE" shooters will spend an ass load of money on an Open gun and look for the ultimate deal on a battery that costs 5 bucks for a whole year.

6 batteries for a dollar! Sheesh!!!

That's why we have to save where we can :)