Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex introducing new 3-gun scope?

ambluemax

The tip is designed to be your 100yd hold w main crosshair being 200

Ah, now I see. I still wish it was a dot with crosshairs under it, but I'll still be picking one up by the end of the summer. A 1-6x from Vortex at under $350 is too good to pass up.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope mine will be showing up soon. Although, I have noticed that packages will arrive before Opticsplantet.com sends the email the item has actually shipped. It makes for a nice surprise, but I would like to know when this little piece is coming.

Ah, now I see. I still wish it was a dot with crosshairs under it, but I'll still be picking one up by the end of the summer. A 1-6x from Vortex at under $350 is too good to pass up.

Under $300 at optics planet. ?

There's a few people who have received there Strike Eagles scopes showing them off on another web site. ar15 :ph34r:. BUT I'm Not convinced that strike eagle reticle is better or faster than Primary Arms 1-6 with the Dot. HELP whats your opion .

Under $300 at optics planet.

The wife just gave me the go ahead to pick up the Razor HD. Do you know if there will be a 4th of July sale? And if there is can I use your 10% coupon with it?

Under $300 at optics planet.
The wife just gave me the go ahead to pick up the Razor HD. Do you know if there will be a 4th of July sale? And if there is can I use your 10% coupon with it?

I don't know much about day to day business but they usually have something on the holidays. I'm pretty sure my codes will be good on sales too.

Just got a call from travis at Vortex with the great news that mine is on its way. Just ordered a 2" vortex offset mount at optics planet using their 10% 10JULY4 discount code for $80.10 shipped! bad ass! cant wait! I have an upper waiting for it and also got one of aero precisions special edition "freedom" lowers with a reverse 'merican flag on the mag well! cant wait to set her up!

Just found them in stock at Camera Land. Called to verify, and Jeff told me they have them in stock. Ordered one for my Dad, and asked if they had more in stock so I could let you guys know. Jeff confirmed they did.

I have never ordered from Camera Land, but have read good reviews on them. He said it will ship out tonight, so I will update when I get a tracking #.

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/vortex.pl?page=vortex_strike_eagle_1-6x24

866-9optics

I've been following this thread for awhile. I hope this is a good scope. I hope to have my ar built for competition in 6 months and should be able to decide on an entry level optic by then. I love vortex stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just found them in stock at Camera Land. Called to verify, and Jeff told me they have them in stock. Ordered one for my Dad, and asked if they had more in stock so I could let you guys know. Jeff confirmed they did.

I have never ordered from Camera Land, but have read good reviews on them. He said it will ship out tonight, so I will update when I get a tracking #.

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/vortex.pl?page=vortex_strike_eagle_1-6x24

866-9optics

Camera land ny is good to go. I've ordered several things from them over the years and have been very satisfied with the price and customer service.

Mine arrived today from cameraland....unfortunately I wasn't here to pick it up from FedEx. I've had it on order since Jan.

Ive only had mine ordered since April, I guess Ive got a while longer

Mine arrived today from cameraland....unfortunately I wasn't here to pick it up from FedEx. I've had it on order since Jan.

Ive only had mine ordered since April, I guess Ive got a while longer

Who did you order from ?

Not really daylight bright. You can not use it like a red dot. It is "daylight bright" in the sense that you see a red reticle in bright daylight. At least you won't lose it when looking into a shadowed area.