Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex introducing new 3-gun scope?

ambluemax

I'm pretty pissed at Midway right now. I called them yesterday morning and asked if they were getting any in and he told me not till September. I went ahead and ordered all the stuff in my cart and had to pay $10 in shipping. 2 hours later they have the strike eagle in stock.

I ordered it from OpticsPlanet yesterday instead. It was $297 shipped with 10% off but I upgraded the shipping and it was $310. Should be here by the end of the week.

I think Midway just lost a customer.

Did opticsplanet say it would arrive by the end of the week? Their current status shows 3-4 weeks. Just want to see if I missed something.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty pissed at Midway right now. I called them yesterday morning and asked if they were getting any in and he told me not till September. I went ahead and ordered all the stuff in my cart and had to pay $10 in shipping. 2 hours later they have the strike eagle in stock.

I ordered it from OpticsPlanet yesterday instead. It was $297 shipped with 10% off but I upgraded the shipping and it was $310. Should be here by the end of the week.

I think Midway just lost a customer.

Did opticsplanet say it would arrive by the end of the week? Their current status shows 3-4 weeks. Just want to see if I missed something.

I got an email last night saying it was on back order and will be another month or something. When I ordered it the other day it said it was in stock. Who knows. I ended up canceling it and now I'm still looking for one.

Ordered 1 from Amazon with a Bobro extended mount and a sv-4 throw lever.

All 3 items were from different sellers, the scope and mount have shipped and should be to me by Wednesday or Thursday.

I Got the run around from Amazon and the seller regarding the SV-4 but it appears it shipped this evening. I would confirm all the items are actually in stock prior to ordering, even if Amazon is showing an " in stock " status.

In addition to verifying in stock, I would also advise to upgrade shipping and avoid USPS. The Strike a Eagle should be to me today, however the other two items will not be. The one item is stuck in Opa Locka Florida otherwise know as the black hole of USPS. This is very frustrating and I am not very patient when it comes to these issues.

Just got mine this morning! Looks like $329 well spent. I know it's early in the game but does anyone know of a throw lever that would be work?

The vortex sv-4 throw lever will work. I have one ordered and will updat once I have it next week.

My Bobro mount arrived unexpectedly yesterday with the scope, and I am pleased to say it is well worth the money.

Are you talking about the Strike Eagle or something else? Can't seem to find the Strike Eagle on Amazon.

I think he was referring to the sv-4, like I said call the seller prior to ordering though. That's the one item I am still having an issue getting even though Amazon showed it was in stock.

Mine came from Amazon ordered it Saturday and showed up today

Was it from OpticsPlanet on Amazon?

Are you talking about the Strike Eagle or something else? Can't seem to find the Strike Eagle on Amazon.

Yes but it's sold out now. You gotta be quick. I kept an amazon browser open on my phone all day and kept checking it and updating it every hour or so.

I think he was referring to the sv-4, like I said call the seller prior to ordering though. That's the one item I am still having an issue getting even though Amazon showed it was in stock.

No, I am talking about the Strike Eagle

No, I am talking about the Strike Eagle
Do you have the product link? The closest I get on my searches is a StrikeFire scope.

Is that the sv-4 ?

Doesn't look like the color matches that well, not that it realy matters.

No, it's my own throw lever. I made a few aluminum levers for the PA 1-6x and they happened to fit the Vortex as well.

Is that the sv-4 ?

No, it's my own throw lever. I made a few aluminum levers for the PA 1-6x and they happened to fit the Vortex as well.

Looks nice,

what do you think about the eye relief? I have an astigmatism and with glasses its corrected, however, I am also right handed and left eye dominant. I need to get used to shooting both eyes open with the scope. With an Aimpoint I don't realy have an issue, but it's just a little more difficult with the scope.

Is that the sv-4 ?

Looks nice,

what do you think about the eye relief? I have an astigmatism and with glasses its corrected, however, I am also right handed and left eye dominant. I need to get used to shooting both eyes open with the scope. With an Aimpoint I don't realy have an issue, but it's just a little more difficult with the scope.

Eye relief is better than I expected. On 6x the eye box is kinda finicky, but on lower magnification it's pretty forgiving.