Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex introducing new 3-gun scope?

ambluemax

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like my 1x6 Vortex. My only complaint is that the power ring is very stiff to turn. That is my only gripe. Can't wait to see the new offering. I know that there are some vendors working on a new military variable scope for SOCOM.

That is why Vortex is a leader in the industry. Great products at a reasonable price and customer service that is beyond believable. I have 3 Vortex scopes and I am very happy with mine. I have sold some of my other big name scopes to go with Vortex.

I do like my 1x6 Vortex. My only complaint is that the power ring is very stiff to turn. That is my only gripe.

I sent mine back to Vortex and they fixed it up. Its still stiff enough so you'll never have to worry about it drifting under recoil, but it made a huge difference.

Damn I was hoping Vortex would come out with a mid priced 1-6x. I'm already in the $250-400 scope category and I'm looking to move up but not quite $1400 Razor HD up. Something like a Razor Lite in the $700-900 range would be perfect. And maybe a reticle with more reference points for wind holds. I like the idea of the reticles in the Razor series but I never get to shoot longer range in anything less than 15mph winds and those reticles hang me out to dry.

Damn I was hoping Vortex would come out with a mid priced 1-6x. I'm already in the $250-400 scope category and I'm looking to move up but not quite $1400 Razor HD up. Something like a Razor Lite in the $700-900 range would be perfect. And maybe a reticle with more reference points for wind holds. I like the idea of the reticles in the Razor series but I never get to shoot longer range in anything less than 15mph winds and those reticles hang me out to dry.

The average match Doesn't shoot past 300. 300 and in doesn't need any reticle.

I agree Jesse, the hash marks are for longer distance. Some matches have the distance, but not that many. I would like to see a small dot like my 1x6 JM reticle. A digital reticle adjustment that you could calibrate with pre settings and change at the touch of a button would be great for the up close, then touch the button as you are getting into position,then the dot dims for distance. Don't think that would be in that price range.