Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cigar & Pipe...merged thread

3quartertime

But I do have to admit that Backwoods do work well when I run out of Redman as a chew replacement .

WHAT is wrong with Backwoods? They are the perfect accompaniment for Milwaukee's Best and Keystone Light.

Definitely. And, chicks dig 'em. :roflol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys here are some suggestions:

Rocky patel vintage 1990 or 1992. One has a maduro wrapper and one has a sumatran wrapper. If you can find the 2nds its a even better deal.

Man O War (vintage, Ruination, or regular) These are some pretty stout smokes but good.

Rocky patel Decade: this is a 95 rated cigar and isn't that expensive.

Guys here are some suggestions:

Rocky patel vintage 1990 or 1992. One has a maduro wrapper and one has a sumatran wrapper. If you can find the 2nds its a even better deal.

Man O War (vintage, Ruination, or regular) These are some pretty stout smokes but good.

Rocky patel Decade: this is a 95 rated cigar and isn't that expensive.

RP 90 and 92 with maduro wrapper

Olivo O or V with maduro wrapper

RP Decade

All in my top 5.

Backwoods Honey. Remember, there is no accounting for taste.

Hint: The 1 or 2 cigars in every pack that are wrapped so poorly they are unsmokeable, just unwrap them and put it in your favorite corn cob pipe!

Hello: I would buy a box of cigars and some were great and some not so much. I played around with cigars for 3 years and I finally had it. I now smoke a pipe and love it. It is a consistant smoke everytime. I did enjoy Arturo Fuente Short Story, Opus X, CAO Brazillia Gol, CAO Italia, Olivia(all of them), Rocky Patel Edge lite for golf(burns forever) Well now I have to go outside and have a smoke. Thanks, Eric

• 2 weeks later...