Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cigar & Pipe...merged thread

3quartertime

i feel late to the party.

i'm meandering through some excellent deals right now:

famous smoke's private nicaraguan corojo are buy one box get one free, so that's 40 for about $60. great budget smoke. got them in toro but may try corona in the next order for a little more corojo flavor.

on a side note:

JR Cigar had an oops catalog. fans of romeos take note, FIFTY habana reserve churchills for $112!!! :cheers:

i also like me some romeo vintage, oliva g, rocky 92 (and famous' conuco), cao brazilia, are a few i've enjoyed in the past couple months.

hey, who smokes while shooting? someone needs to make a 2-3 stick hard case with MOLLE attachments. :roflol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel late to the party.

i'm meandering through some excellent deals right now:

famous smoke's private nicaraguan corojo are buy one box get one free, so that's 40 for about $60. great budget smoke. got them in toro but may try corona in the next order for a little more corojo flavor.

on a side note:

JR Cigar had an oops catalog. fans of romeos take note, FIFTY habana reserve churchills for $112!!! :cheers:

i also like me some romeo vintage, oliva g, rocky 92 (and famous' conuco), cao brazilia, are a few i've enjoyed in the past couple months.

hey, who smokes while shooting? someone needs to make a 2-3 stick hard case with MOLLE attachments. :roflol:

I have a 2 stick hard case and 10 stick hard case. I don't typically smoke while shooting as there is to much going on but I do light up for tear down.

My chill out smoke: I love all of the Fuente Hemingway's or La Aurora 1495 series.

My working around in the garage smoke: Punch, especially the Rare Corojo.

My High power knock you out smoke: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero. It packs more punch than a lip full of snuff.

My Don't let the Feds test this one smoke: Opus X. I smoked one, and I swear there is more than tobacco in there. Was a great "high", but at $15 a stick, not something you find a reason to smoke often.

I must say all of these go well with Maker's Mark or Knob Creek whiskey. But then again, after a few puff and a few sips, who really cares anymore.