Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What was your first car?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1949 Plymouth, flat Head six Three on the tree. Cut it up made a sandbuggy added an extra transmission behind the standard gave me at least 7 forward gears and three reverse. Double reverse and it went forward slower than I would walk. Shared it with my older Brother. And no it was not brand new.... :ph34r: . later

67 camaro SS convertible black with red interior

4 speed 350 posi

My dad bought it new off the show room floor, let me drive it in high school and later gave it to me.

I miss that car above all others I have had over the years.

Jim

66 Dodge Charger.......yellow, bald tires and bad mufflers..

Two engines, two transmissions, numerous power steering leak fires, a couple of dozen tickets..

Taught me more than any other car since. :roflol:

74 Dodge Monaco. The only thing spectacular about it is that it was the same model as the cop car on the Blues Brothers. It seems like every one that still runs has been painted to look like the Chicago PD.

70 Impala, 350 4 barrel with a 350 tranny. It gave its life to save mine when I fell asleep driving at 4:00 in the morning out in the middle of nowhere went airborne over a culvert at about 75 mph.

black '87 Chevy Silverado. The last year for the square body style, first year for the fuel injected 350.

That thing was a beast !!! Three years later I wrapped it around a natural gas main at about 80mph.

Yea, I believe in miracles !!!!

My first car was a 1972 Chevy Impala station wagon...dirt brown...hard on the eyes but it was a freakin TANK...I got into an accident coming home one night when I was making a left onto my street, the guys car looked like it hit a tree, my only damage was a dent in the fender and a broken marker light. I loved that car................

Matt

Red, 67 Chevelle. 283 with power gluide trany. Put a edlebrock intake, crane cam & holley 650, set of headers with glass packs. My Dad was a police officer & hated to hear me start it up in th morning for school, told me I was waking up the neighborhood. Fun car to drive.

Cool first cars!

Technically my first was a 1964 Ford galaxy 500 convertable. The old man bought it for me when I was 14 so I could work on it and learn to keep it running when I got older. Got in some trouble just before I turned 16 and he sold it! I deserved it thou...

First car I bought was a 1971 El camio. It was a piece of junk, but me and my buddies had fun swapping parts around and keeping it running on almost nothing...