Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried it with my G34, and, after a couple dozen tries can do it two out of three times.

Mind you, that's with a 11# recoil spring (not even close yet with anything heavier), but if a middle aged mild mannered bespectacled pediatrician can do something that Flex can't, you know it aint youth, speed, strength, reflexes or innate talent.

Sounds like a cover! All the good super-heroes have an alter ego. :ph34r:

That's pretty awesome. I met Rob back when we were both running neck and neck as C-Class production shooters in Richmond,CA. Flash forward to today, he's a GM and Ninjer cocking... I'm a B-class :blink:

What can I say. I've been busy :P

Nice work Rob

atek3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
here is another one of those ninja...

I noticed that you hear the striker release the first time he pulls the trigger, but the second pull after racking the slide and before holstering, does not sould like it released the engagement of the sear plate from the striker. It's still impressive, but I don't think it's would meet the requirement for a hammer down start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While Rob and I were filming a "How To" perform a weak hand reload video for the Noveske Shooting Team YouTube channel, we decided to film a short segment on How To Perform A One Handed Load with a striker fired pistol with hammer down.

There was much anguish over on AR15.com that such one handed loading was impossible in factory configuration. So we also filmed each gun (some factory config, some with ISMI springs, taken apart, and then show them being reassembled, hammer down and loaded with one round.

Rob then performs a one handed chambering on a Glock 35, 34, 23, 17 29 and M&P 45. All in a row. Followed by a tutorial on "how" to execute this technique.

The video is filmed in 1080p HD Video, so give it time to load for best results.

NOTE, this strictly for gaming purposes.... we do not recommend nor emphasize this be used for anything more than that.

Enjoy. :cheers:

Edited by cold

Very cool.

But I hope you realize that no matter how well presented and explained, there's a large group of arrogant people who will believe that just because they can't do it, no one can and it must be a faked video.

:wacko:

There was much anguish over on AR15.com that such one handed loading was impossible in factory configuration. So we also filmed each gun (some factory config, some with ISMI springs, taken apart, and then show them being reassembled, hammer down and loaded with one round.

There are so many people who has no clue on just how fast or how well some things can be done because they live in their own little world with their own preconceived opinons based on their own ability or of the ability of he people they know.

Then there is this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btW79CxNgJQ...feature=related

Going to try this I swear.

It worls this guy is my buddy we shoot idpa and steelchallenge together..he gotit to work and he can do it about every time but the first night made his shoulder really sore..lol

I thought I recognized the voice and white gun :)