Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got your Karate Load, you got your Judy Load and then you got the Ninjer Load. The Ninjer Load is Bad Ass. This technique should only be attempted by true Ninjers.

Thats how we roll in Georgia.

Ninja Load

What is your % of doing it right versus something going wrong ? <_<

In other words how many times can you do it right in a row?

IMHO those types of things are in a stage to be a distraction from the shooting.

I just get through them and get to the shooting.

It was way cool though. :cheers:

You got your Karate Load, you got your Judy Load and then you got the Ninjer Load. The Ninjer Load is Bad Ass. This technique should only be attempted by true Ninjers.

Thats how we roll in Georgia.

Ninja Load

What is your % of doing it right versus something going wrong ? <_<

In other words how many times can you do it right in a row?

IMHO those types of things are in a stage to be a distraction from the shooting.

I just get through them and get to the shooting.

It was way cool though. :cheers:

For most....I'd venture to say the disaster factor is high. But for Rob.....he practices until he cannot get it wrong. He is a very talented GM. He puts alot of time into dry practice to improve his game and it shows. He may have some weird techniques but they always work for him.

Duane Thomas has a quote in his sig line that I really like and it speaks mountains about shooters like Rob Romero. "Amateurs practice until they get it right....Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Rob puts alot of time into this sport and he gets out of it what he puts in.

And yes.....that is a factory spring and guiderod in his G35. Rob can do that with pretty much any gun. I watched him do it today on a single stack Springfield TRP, an M&P and an my STI sight tracker. His technique is solid. Its not easy to do until you watch him do it. He makes it look effortless. Everyone else stood around and tried it and just hurt themselves.

ETA: That was also a reshoot. The first run went perfect as well but there were unrestored targets.

He likes to call it his Ninja cock technique. :ph34r:

How did he rack the slide? Inertia?

Yes......he pulls the gun back into him stopping it dead solid and initiating a slight jolt forward to rack the slide. It looks easy and he showed a large group of people how to do it and no one could get the slides of their guns to cycle more than half way. He can load a mag and cycle the cases out of the mag until it locks open.

Stopping the gun dead solid after the rearward movement is key. Its a huge timing thing.

Man, I have tried that, and tried that.... I guess I need to try it some more... :lol: I mean, hell, if he can do it w/ a stock Glock, I should be able to figure it out on a racegun w/ a 6# spring, right? ;)

Cool lookin, anyway... Not sure I'd trust getting a mag in the gun that way, but... :D