Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

Ahhhrrrr !! I think I ripped it right where the bicep meets the shoulder !! :roflol:

2011, hammer back, I got it half way open. So it is poss !! :ph34r::ph34r:

Don't work on it too hard. You won't be able to do it in a match with a 2011. Hammer will have to be down..........Most stage designers are going to say gun unloaded, slide forward and hammer down.

Flyin

Rob has been able to do it with my STI sighttracker variant. It has a 14# recoil spring and 17# mainspring. He has done it with the hammer down both left and right handed. So it can be done. He said it depends heavily on the lockup of the gun. He cannot do it with his STI Legacy singlestack. It really just depends on the gun inquestion. He was doing it with a Bedell open gun too.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Innovation and challenging the status quo. I love it. Who knows, before long it may just be the way everyone handles these situations.

Go back a few decades and no one holds a handgun with TWO hands!

-rvb

Ahhhrrrr !! I think I ripped it right where the bicep meets the shoulder !! :roflol:

2011, hammer back, I got it half way open. So it is poss !! :ph34r::ph34r:

Don't work on it too hard. You won't be able to do it in a match with a 2011. Hammer will have to be down..........Most stage designers are going to say gun unloaded, slide forward and hammer down.

Flyin

Rob has been able to do it with my STI sighttracker variant. It has a 14# recoil spring and 17# mainspring. He has done it with the hammer down both left and right handed. So it can be done. He said it depends heavily on the lockup of the gun. He cannot do it with his STI Legacy singlestack. It really just depends on the gun inquestion. He was doing it with a Bedell open gun too.

Now I think that is even more impressive than with the Glock. Would love to see that load with a Limited gun or even an Open gun on video.

Flyin

Obviously Mr Ninja Boot has spent quite a bit of time in the privacy of his basement developing his hand and wrist manipulation skills.

:roflol:

I thought about posting it but then I didn't.

I can't do it with my hammer down on the Beretta. With the hammer back, I got it a few times. CERTIANLY not worth it for a "B" class shooter.

I've tried at least 50 times so far. Is he bringing his arm back so that the heel of his hand hits his pectoral and then slamming it back forward?

As I can barely use my arm today take this at your own risk.

You have to make sure to move your arm in-line with the slide (side to side AND up and down). If it's the least bit off in any direction it won't budge. For me, at least when I could, it felt like I snapped it straight back to my bicep, then punched it forward. I was putting my whole body into the snap from my shoulder down to my hips. Sort of like I was puching it with my shoulder, arm, and hip snap.

The gun has a lot to do with it. It seems like it's a combination of slide weight, recoil spring, maingspring, lubricant, moon alignment. I'm using a STI with a lightened slide and about a 13lb recoil spring. I don't know what my mainspring is. I can do it with my wifes M&P 9. But not my kimber or my XD (both 45).

I imagine with a prodcution div Glock 34, a combination of the long slide weight and recoil spring for 9 would make it a little easier (?). Maybe it's even easier with a 6" S_I limited gun too.

passed the video on to a friend of mine who is by far more nimble than i will ever be, and well, he said he got the slide on his glock 17 to move a lil bit, but also he had to go to the chiropracter the next day for his back hehehe kudo's to the ninja!!!!!!!!!!!! we who arnt worthy bow before you