Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

Dang. I thought I got it. All I got was tired.
Dang. I thought I got it. All I got was tired.

It will flat wear you out. I tried like a hundred times and got it once along with a torn pec, bicep and tricep. I'm gonna feel this tomorrow.

This technique should only be attempted by true Ninjers.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would throw my version of the

in here too.

Rob saw the video of the Phillipine guy on Youtube that was circulating. At the end...the Phillipine guy says..."Ony in the Phillipines"

Well Rob just couldn't have that so he figured out how to do it and did it in a match. Ninjer Style B)

My Ninjer-fu ain't as strong as Rob's... but I just did it about ten times w/ the ol' racin' Roscoe... Definitely a timing thing, but you also have to be real pure about the movement so that all the momentum is spent exactly in the line with travel of the slide - anything left, right, up, or down kills it....

Pretty fun, though. I'm sitting here imaging the looks I'd get from ROs if I did that as my normal "Make Ready" loading technique... :roflol:

Has anyone tried it with 19112011 type gun? I would guess it wouldn't work due to the hammer having to be down on an unloaded start.

What type of guns have you tried this on??

Flyin

I've been trying it with my STI. So far I've just hurt myself....

Ahhhrrrr !! I think I ripped it right where the bicep meets the shoulder !! :roflol:

2011, hammer back, I got it half way open. So it is poss !! :ph34r::ph34r:

Don't work on it too hard. You won't be able to do it in a match with a 2011. Hammer will have to be down..........Most stage designers are going to say gun unloaded, slide forward and hammer down.

Flyin

Depending on the situation, as much as 1 second or more since the weak hand can be doing something else entirely (especially in the case of the video where the weak hand is holding onto something). Depending on what the HHF is on that particular stage, that could yield 10 or more match points.

There were two other GM's shooting and his time was a full second and a half faster. He was able to grab the ammo can and gun at the same time and get moving as if the gun were loaded. Its not going to be a huge advantage all the time. It just so happened that this stage played to his advantage with the technique. He has been waiting for a stage such as this to be able to exploit it and see how it worked and it worked out quite well. And the stage you are seeing is a reshoot. It worked perfectly the time prior as well.

As Jake stated.....in this case when the other hand was occupied.....it became an advantage. Its all about match points.