Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joy on my EAA Witness Limited with an 11lb slide spring and hammer forward. The same goes for my XDm with 20lb slide spring. I MIGHT be able to do it with my XDm if I threw a light recoil spring in it. But its not worth the effort. I will leave the Ninja skills to the true Ninja's!!! That video is awesome and it worked out really well for him on that stage :cheers:

How are their arms? :)

Well all of our arms hurt after trying. I got the slide to lock back on the Glock 22 three times out of maybe 100 tries. Basilio and Pauley can both do it at will now, even cycling dummies through the pistol. I have not tried that hard since I was 12 and attempting to start our old lawn mower.

Well all of our arms hurt after trying. I got the slide to lock back on the Glock 22 three times out of maybe 100 tries. Basilio and Pauley can both do it at will now, even cycling dummies through the pistol. I have not tried that hard since I was 12 and attempting to start our old lawn mower.

This is where I spit water all over my monitor. :roflol:

This is where I spit water all over my monitor. :roflol:

Carpal tunnel my ass!! :roflol:

I'd like to take a poll and see how many people think this is BS! I'm sure everyone has tried it, and none have done it. If I cock the gun first, I can get it to unlock, at least.

I showed the video to the guys on my SWAT team at training a couple weeks ago.....and they all cried BS. We use Glock 22's & 35's, and everyone tried it to no avail. I tried to be supportive of the ninja, but you just gotta know the guys I work with. Their belief is "If we can't do it, no one can !!"

Ok! I just watched the video ( about 100 times) then my wife said can you do that. So I took the GP6 to the basement and after about 20 min I got the hammer back so I put dummy rounds in to see how far I was getting the slide back and all I have to say is.....This Is Awesome. I have to try this in a match. Thank you for posting this, I would have never of thought of doing that.

I'd like to take a poll and see how many people think this is BS! I'm sure everyone has tried it, and none have done it. If I cock the gun first, I can get it to unlock, at least.

I showed the video to the guys on my SWAT team at training a couple weeks ago.....and they all cried BS. We use Glock 22's & 35's, and everyone tried it to no avail. I tried to be supportive of the ninja, but you just gotta know the guys I work with. Their belief is "If we can't do it, no one can !!"

Actually several people have done it........

Flyin

Do you take them to matches? I'd think they would learn that lesson quickly . . .

H.

To the naysayers.....you ever heard that sage advise that you should never bet against a guy doing card tricks? Kinda the same thing. I've seen Rob do this 50 or 60 times on demand. There is no trickery in the video. All I got to say is, you might bet against somebody else trying to do it and win, but if you bet against Rob, you will lose. Don't bet the house.

I just tried it with my G34, and, after a couple dozen tries can do it two out of three times.

Mind you, that's with a 11# recoil spring (not even close yet with anything heavier), but if a middle aged mild mannered bespectacled pediatrician can do something that Flex can't, you know it aint youth, speed, strength, reflexes or innate talent.

One thing that helps is a really tight grip on the gun - seems to help to get that quick stop to the frame with the slide's inertia carrying that part of the gun back.

Excuse me while I go ice down my arm and pop a couple dozen Aleve and codeine tablets...

Edited by kevin c