Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ninjer Load **UPDATE pg.5**

Singlestack

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there is this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btW79CxNgJQ...feature=related

Going to try this I swear.

It worls this guy is my buddy we shoot idpa and steelchallenge together..he gotit to work and he can do it about every time but the first night made his shoulder really sore..lol

I thought I recognized the voice and white gun :)

Yeah it was funny he did that in his basement he hung up a white sheet so you couldnt see all his mancave goodies..lol

You'd need to add a MS Paint diagram for them.

heh.... (I see what you did there..)

Yeah...having recently heard of that little joke, I now have a renewed interest in doing paint diagrams. lol :roflol:

I just found this video.

It sounds like the gun is very loose.

Still can only reset the trigger.

I keep that pistol in the front of the safe just so I can get out there and try it whenever I can. Curse you Rob Romero! (Still think the orthopedist is gonna love him in the long run.)

BTW: I have noticed that that guy has some mad skills with the shotgun too. Dude's awesome!

You'd need to add a MS Paint diagram for them.

heh.... (I see what you did there..)

Yeah...having recently heard of that little joke, I now have a renewed interest in doing paint diagrams. lol :roflol:

I just found this video.

It sounds like the gun is very loose.

"Anyone who knows about the 1991, knows that if there was not a spring in the firearm, the slide would go back right now."

Well, it would if the safety was not engaged.

Can anyone do this with a CZ shadow stock spring and hammer down? I practically have to hold it with my feet and use both hands to rack the slide. The first time I handled a shadow at a gun show I could barely get the slide back. My dad thought I broke the gun, and we calmly and quickly walked to another booth.

Edited by ddpenn

...Curse you Rob Romero!...

BTW: I have noticed that that guy has some mad skills with the shotgun too. Dude's awesome!

Aaaaaah - the truth comes out! He learned the Ninjer Cock by copying the Hamilton shotgun one-handed pump!

Linda Hamilton in T2 was more badass than I'll ever be :D .

...Curse you Rob Romero!...

Aaaaaah - the truth comes out! He learned the Ninjer Cock by copying the Hamilton shotgun one-handed pump!

Linda Hamilton in T2 was more badass than I'll ever be :D .

I never was really interested in SG until I saw the video of Rob doing reloading instruction. He really shows you how in a very direct manner. I just want to get out and try it now.