Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking Bad

Jman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The head showrunner confirmed that there will not be Terminator Gus coming back in the next season. Besides, there is something worse for Walt to worry about- A recovered and pissed off Mike coming back from Mexico.

Regardless of who comes back, its the best show on TV hands down. I'm sure the big networks got a crack at buying it and passed. I hope they recognize what they missed out on. Pretty much everything from the big 3 networks totally sucks. Lost was the last good series. They might as well throw in the towel on dramas... All they have now is the lame "reality" shows that have nothing to do with reality!

Rant off...

It's hard to imagine how they can top the last season. It was the one show I really wouldn't miss. It wouldn't bother me at all if this was the end but if it's not I'm confident if they keep the same writing and acting staff they can have another great season.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's some pretty good TV right now......

5/6 episodes have pretty much had me on the edge of my seat......

Hated to see Hank go too -- then again this eased the pain a little: "You're the smartest guy I know, and you're too dumb to realize that he made the decision ten minutes ago...."

1. Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Hell on Wheels and plenty of things on NatGeo and Discovery channel are all reasons that I don't get rid of cable TV. Broadcast networks are mostly crap. I don't watch any "reality" shows, sitcoms, dancing with no-names, or "talent" shows, let alone any network series. Their political slant seemingly makes it into every show that I've seen. Breaking Bad has been one heck of a ride since the very beginning. Very well written and a great cast. I hate to see it end.

Edited by billy396

• 2 weeks later...
"The Walking Dead" will be starting up again soon!!!

Less than 2 weeks now! :lol:

Galaxy Note II + Tapatalk 2

Here is the Walking Dead topic

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135915&hl=%2Bwalking+%2Bdead#entry1534377

I wish to keep this one as Breaking Bad as possible. :goof:

Edited by Jman

• 2 months later...

I just finished the last season. Holy crap, the shit went down! Definitely in the top 5 series, ever.

Wife and I watched all five seasons over a 4 week span.

Awesome series!

I did the same thing. DVR'd the whole thing and watched the entire series over about a month. There were some clunker episodes along the way but I have to agree on the top 5 series. Can't put it ahead of the Sopranos but top 5 for sure.