Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking Bad

Jman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

A few weeks ago I watched the entire show in a 3 day marathon. I think it damaged me somehow... :blush: I couldn't stop. If anyone wants it commercial free (and free to watch as well) all five seasons can be found here http://rainiertamayo.com

Seeing an old RV will never be the same. I bet you will be looking to see if they are wearing yellow hazmat suits...

• 4 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I watched the entire show in a 3 day marathon. I think it damaged me somehow... :blush: I couldn't stop. If anyone wants it commercial free (and free to watch as well) all five seasons can be found here http://rainiertamayo.com

Seeing an old RV will never be the same. I bet you will be looking to see if they are wearing yellow hazmat suits...

I always look just to see if someone is wearing them as a joke driving down the road or something..

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, another fantastic show... I started watching live from season 1... At a time when Dexter and a few others where on, I have to say, it's one of the best series I have ever seen. Unlike Dexter, this show ended in a fantastic way! No left open questions, etc... 10/10 for sure

Should anyone be visiting Albuquerque, there is a great BB tour run by the Candy Lady. I highly recommend it, even as a local. I met the owner of "Walter White's" house on the tour - she is a pretty cool person. Lunch at the Twisters that is "Los Pollos Hermanos" in South Valley, etc, etc.

Yes, another fantastic show... I started watching live from season 1... At a time when Dexter and a few others where on, I have to say, it's one of the best series I have ever seen. Unlike Dexter, this show ended in a fantastic way! No left open questions, etc... 10/10 for sure

Agreed, I'm glad that they didn't continue adding things to the story just to keep it going and make money.......*cough* Lost haha

Agreed, I'm glad that they didn't continue adding things to the story just to keep it going and make money.......*cough* Lost haha

Solid thought... and yes for sure:)

I've actually watched the series twice..... and my only take off from the show that didn't seem to quite fit for me, was Maria's Stealing Binge.... I guess they were trying to show the stress she was under, and it's effects on her.... but Meh...

Overall... I'd watch the whole thing again.... Loved it

• 2 weeks later...