Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking Bad

Jman

Copied from AMC's website...

About the Show

Breaking Bad follows protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife (Anna Gunn) and teenage son (RJ Mitte) who has cerebral palsy. White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to secure his family's financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime and ascends to power in this world. The series explores how a fatal diagnosis such as White's releases a typical man from the daily concerns and constraints of normal society and follows his transformation from mild family man to a kingpin of the drug trade.

Cast

Bryan Cranston - Walter White (He played the Dad in Malcom in the Middle.) AND HE'S FANTASTIC IN THIS!!!!!!

Anna Gunn - Skyler White

Aaron Paul - Jesse Pinkman

Dean Norris - Hank Schrader

Betsy Brandt - Marie Schrader

RJ Mitte - Walter White Jr

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! DVR it

Jim

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hooked since season one as well.

Absolutely loved the fulminate of mercury scene!

:surprise:

John

Just saw it. We're catching up. Excellent scene!

• 1 year later...

AMC has really come around and put some good shows on TV. Been hooked since the very first one. Last night was pretty good and the pizza on the roof just capped it off. Snapola!! I feel like doing that sometimes myself so it makes it believeable.

Chris C.

i may have to check this out. is thos one of those shows that if i dont watch all of the previous, Ill be confused? ive doen that on a few shows, watch a few episodes, get to really liking it, miss a couple, get completely lost and never watch it again, haha

i may have to check this out. is thos one of those shows that if i dont watch all of the previous, Ill be confused? ive doen that on a few shows, watch a few episodes, get to really liking it, miss a couple, get completely lost and never watch it again, haha

Rent season 1 and 2 and get up to speed. Definetly worth it.

I love Breaking Bad and always recommend it to friends. I think the cousins we saw are cousins of Tuco who are now coming after Walt after discovering Tuco murdered in the desert. This show just has so many twists, I learned not to try to predict what happens next because I’m usually wrong! Can’t wait to watch next week!

Please use the spoiler option

Edited by 3quartertime

• 4 weeks later...

Black Talon's make another appearance in a TV Show. Winchester should be capitalizing on this. They have got to be nipping at the heels of the infamous "cop killer" bullets by now :D

Edited by smokshwn

I started watching this show during the first season and found it somewhat interesting...

But when one of our "adult" children got involved with Meth I was so pissed about the issue I had to quit watching the show as it was no longer "entertaining".

And, as the show is filmed here in NM, I hate to be reminded of the culture of corruption that is spreading. :angry2:

I started watching this show during the first season and found it somewhat interesting...

But when one of our "adult" children got involved with Meth I was so pissed about the issue I had to quit watching the show as it was no longer "entertaining".

And, as the show is filmed here in NM, I hate to be reminded of the culture of corruption that is spreading. :angry2:

I understand. Definitely not a show for all. I pray to God your child sees the light soon.

Jim

I read an interview with Brian Cranston where he said that the show's writers don't plan ahead and often write themselves into a corner and (in his opinion) what makes the show good is how the writers get out of the corner.

I read an interview with Brian Cranston where he said that the show's writers don't plan ahead and often write themselves into a corner and (in his opinion) what makes the show good is how the writers get out of the corner.

Interesting.

Just started watching it. I'm into season 1, the 4th show in, last night. Liking it so far.

be

Ok. Just burned through everything up to season 3 episode 7. What a ride! It starts kinda slow, but it builds big...

What the heck is gonna happen to Hank now? After he gets the extra ventilation healed up maybe become a P.I.? Is this enough to get him back in the DEA? Very interesting way that they are turning Walter's character into an ice cold bad ass. You almost think next he will be taking on the 'chicken man'! Pollos has to be working to steal Walt's recipe then off him and Jesse. And what about Jesse always getting his ass kicked! Great show!!!

I think Hank will be back in the DEA since Jesse isn't pressing charges. Wondering who the tipster was. The cleaner dude?

Really a well done show. As a matter of fact I own season one and added the second season today to my little film library.