Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Do You Want For Christmas?

I'm asked every year by family and friends what I most want for Christmas. I usually ask for peace on earth and goodwill towards man but my family and friends aren't accepting that answer anymore. They can't wrap that up and put it under the tree.

So when I was pushed this year to tell them what I most wanted for me all I could think about was shooting. If I could have anything I want for Christmas, something that I actually thought my family could afford, I'd want a ne JP-15 complete with Optics.

How about you? Whether naughty or nice we still want to know.

post-10349-1198041717.jpeg

Edited by PracTac007

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Christmas list this year included primers, powder and bullets for .38 Super and .40 S&W. Still on the list from years past is a 58 'Vette. I stand about as good a chance of getting the Corvette as I do any shooting related items from my relatives. Maybe I should ask for a gift card from Midway or Brownell's. Usually anymore I get gift cards from Sears or Costco.

I'm done with equipment until the gun that shoots itself and guarantees a GM card is invented.

My standard present for years from my parents has been club dues for the year. Bullets, powder and primers are all I really need.

Fun Answer: My new 3-Gun rifle which will be done when I get back! That and having my Viper in my hands again.

Sad Answer: Home for Christmas for a change would be nice. I've only been home for one once in the last four years. Oh well. I'll be there next year....and better being a civilian again!

Rich

Dillon 550 all set up for .223. Also someones pet load for using 55 grn Ballistic Tip bullets.

I have a SDB for loading .40 ammo and my Benelli 20 ga. shoots any cheap Wallmart ammo I put through it, so all I need now is a way of getting my .223 ammo when I need it, and at a price that allows for more trigger time.

Just one item? I guess I'd like to have (again) a pair of STI limited pistols for my sons. :(

I wouldn't mind a KISS bullet feeder for my 650.

I can definitely use all the 40 bullets I can get my hands on.

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!

I'm asked every year by family and friends what I most want for Christmas. I usually ask for peace on earth and goodwill towards man but my family and friends aren't accepting that answer anymore. They can't wrap that up and put it under the tree.

So when I was pushed this year to tell them what I most wanted for me all I could think about was shooting. If I could have anything I want for Christmas, something that I actually thought my family could afford, I'd want a ne JP-15 complete with Optics.

I hate to be the Grinch but, being in CA, can you have one of those? ;)

Dillon 550 all set up for .223. Also someones pet load for using 55 grn Ballistic Tip bullets.

I have a SDB for loading .40 ammo and my Benelli 20 ga. shoots any cheap Wallmart ammo I put through it, so all I need now is a way of getting my .223 ammo when I need it, and at a price that allows for more trigger time.

Have you been to Walmart, lately? :surprise: Cheap Walmart shotgun ammo ain't so cheap no more.

Myself, I'd like a suppressor for an AR. But, that isn't going to happen anytime soon in this state. :angry2:

So instead, I'll take one of these.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programmin....asp?Prodid=477

I hate to be the Grinch but, being in CA, can you have one of those? ;)

That's funny. I live in CA & I have one :)

But for Christmas, a new IOR scope for my JP - AR15.

Tough question.

I guess I have everything I need except time and money. I suppose I could use some T-shirts and a new overcoat for the two-three times a year I get dressed up when it requires more than a sports coat to keep comfortable.

Tougher question;

(Me to my 11 yo daughter) "Sweetie, what do you want for Christmas?"

"Daddy, All I want is a Nintendo DS."

She really means it. Drives me almost as nuts as if I had a kid that wants two of everything in sight. So Santa is definately challenged this year.

There is that puppy she and my wife want, but....

Jim