dirtypool40

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy slide lightening Batman!

Not only the machining looks great, but what a shine on that slide. What kind of finish is it (don't say blueing because that would mean I need to get out the old polishing wheel :surprise: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is my new 6" SV Infinity and some of the specs:

40 S&W with 6" AET bushing barrel

All stainless construction

New SV billet, non-pivoting grip safety

Signature grip

Radial flute on slide

Internally lightened slide/round with flat top and 40 lpi

Total weight unloaded=44 ounces (My 5" pistol weighs 42 ounces)

6inchSV004.jpg

6inchSV005.jpg

Here is my baby, 11K rounds later and with newly installed grip tape:

Limited1.jpg

That gun is ugly. You should throw it in the bushes to hide it's ugly looks from the cruel world. Just PM what bush you throw it in :D

When I get around to ordering myself an SV, I will make sure Brandon knows it was all your fault.

Yes only a Father could love such an ugly GIrl!! And yes, please let him know :cheers:

Limited1.jpg

Despite my loathing of Rothko and other modern "artists", I dig the grip tape.

:tup: (Dammit... no "thumbs up" smiley.)

Here is my new 6" SV Infinity and some of the specs:

40 S&W with 6" AET bushing barrel

All stainless construction

New SV billet, non-pivoting grip safety

Signature grip

Radial flute on slide

Internally lightened slide/round with flat top and 40 lpi

Total weight unloaded=44 ounces (My 5" pistol weighs 42 ounces)

6inchSV004.jpg

6inchSV005.jpg

Limited1.jpg

I'm going to need you to stop posting. These pictures are making my wait seem so much longer and it's killing me.

I'm right there with you. I'm waiting on a 5.4" Sight Tracker that is already paid for and I put another $2500 down on a new Tactical/Duty Single Stack yesterday...... :eatdrink:

You're either really rich or really poor. None the less, at least you have some great guns.

Edited by OperationHitFactor

I'm right there with you. I'm waiting on a 5.4" Sight Tracker that is already paid for and I put another $2500 down on a new Tactical/Duty Single Stack yesterday...... :eatdrink:

I'm also going to need you to stop distracting the folks down there, mmkay? If you must go down please just take the phone off the hook and block the door so no one can distract them from their important work.

@ Hitfactor, I'm right in the middle.........I've traded well on some Ranger guns which allowed me to invest in Infinitys.

@Andy, just so you know, when I'm there (on a day off) I assist with the menial labor so the engineers can be more productive. I'd like to say it's so they can finish YOUR pistol sooner....but you'd know I was telling a lie :devil:

@ Hitfactor, I'm right in the middle.........I've traded well on some Ranger guns which allowed me to invest in Infinitys.

@Andy, just so you know, when I'm there (on a day off) I assist with the menial labor so the engineers can be more productive. I'd like to say it's so they can finish YOUR pistol sooner....but you'd know I was telling a lie :devil:

Ha. I know I can't bribe an officer of the law, but I can bribe a guy doing menial labor at the Infinity factory, right?

Is there anyone else out there with a bull barrel 6" thats not using the 2 piece guide rod ??? Can you tell me exactly what your using ???

I found out with a 6" Bull barrel set up, I cant fit the 5" guide rod in the tunnel ... I went with this set up; I'm using the regular 3" reverse plug with 5" recoil and a officer guide rod. At first I was using a tungsten officer guide rod. It moved the weight towards the center of the gun but I went with the stainless steel officer guide rod to reduce and move weight around...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...