Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6" 2011 Limited Guns

dirtypool40

I was strolling through the gallery this morning trying to find the old Limited gun thread. I never did find it. Instead I found a dozen or so different postings of the 6" guns that there is obviously a lot of interest in.

So let's see 'em all in one place, From Venry, Benny and Rich, HSmith, and Doug Jones.

Post 'em here!!!!

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FOR 2011 / CASPIAN / PARA HIGH CAP LIMITED GUN ONLY.

SORRY, NO GLOCKS ALLOWED.

Here's one to get you started, a little snap of my new one I hope to have tomorrow.

post-551-1195141475.jpg

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dirtypool, would like to see more of your gun! Who built it? Some closeups, looks cool!

thanks

Thanks!!! Venry @ "Radical Precision Design" did it, and I should have it in my hands tomorrow or Saturday, and then I'll post details and better pics.

Edited by dirtypool40

You'll have to let us know what you think of it. How fast your draws are. How accurate it is at 30 + yards. And be sure to tell us when you post your first match win with it. ;) Majors matches only please.

Will do. I'm no "human ransom rest" but I have a series of drills I run as I work back into shape before a big match, or in this case the season opener FL Opener. I know what times I put up when I start to "get there" and I'm anxious to see what kind of results the 6" turns in. I'm trying to stay open minded and just take the time to learn the gun as I get into good form, and just see what happens.

I was strolling through the gallery this morning trying to find the old Limited gun thread. I never did find it. Instead I found a dozen or so different postings of the 6" guns that there is obviously a lot of interest in.

So let's see 'em all in one place, From Venry, Benny and Rich, HSmith, and Doug Jones.

Post 'em here!!!!

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FOR 2011 / CASPIAN / PARA HIGH CAP LIMITED GUN ONLY.

SORRY, NO GLOCKS ALLOWED.

Here's one to get you started, a little snap of my new one I hope to have tomorrow.

Certainlly looks racy enough. With so much weight off the nose I would think she would handle virtually the same as a 5 incher. Let us know. Maybe some detailed pics, especially of the slide when you get some time....... :cheers:

Bart, spend a little time behind one....

Bul, don't sell that that Benny blaster short, it may not have bells and whistles hanging off every corner but I know it is accurate, reliable, and has a great trigger.

My premise is this, if I can build a 6" gun that handles like an 5" and weighs what an 5" does but you gain an inch of sight radius where can you go wrong? I still have not met anyone that can truly call a shot that doesn't KNOW a 6" gun is a better tool after they shoot it. Ultralight isn't for everyone and ultralight is what I do in 6" guns, but the premise is the same regardless of who builds the gun.

Bart, spend a little time behind one....

Bul, don't sell that that Benny blaster short, it may not have bells and whistles hanging off every corner but I know it is accurate, reliable, and has a great trigger.

My premise is this, if I can build a 6" gun that handles like an 5" and weighs what an 5" does but you gain an inch of sight radius where can you go wrong? I still have not met anyone that can truly call a shot that doesn't KNOW a 6" gun is a better tool after they shoot it. Ultralight isn't for everyone and ultralight is what I do in 6" guns, but the premise is the same regardless of who builds the gun.

Trust me Howard, I'd really, really like to spend some time behind one! Sadly, nobody around here has one yet...I'm very tempted to change that.

Good stuff Howard. :cheers:

here's another pic I found in another thread. NOT my gun.

Venry says my gun weighs 31 ounces with a plastic ms housing.

DP,

I did a double take on the serial number on that gun....my Open gun frame was 28 after that one.

It would be Limited if I wanted to shoot Minor PF. :)

SV top and bottom, Kart bushing bbl. 38 Super by Neil Keller of Kustom Ballistics.

I don't know what it weighs, but I'd wager mine is the heaviest of the lot with that 9 oz tungsten anchor on the end. :D

post-182-1195191195.jpg

Edited by BigDave