Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
shooterbenedetto

Open Gun Pictures

O.K Hosers, Brag and post all of open gun. im interested on how your open gun set up is.

let us share our TOYS together!!! with a little explanation and description. i will post my gun tommorrow after i get it from my gun smith.

Was cruising My Computer the other day and came across the pics of Stephen Broom's open gun. That was a pleasure to build.

allan1.jpgallan2.jpg

I had Wayne berquist in FL build me this .38S Caspian back in 1995. I shot a few matches and then stopped competing.

I started back up competing last year but in limited. The gun has barely been broken in sad to say. I am planning on shooting it again to get classified in open at some point in time.

Neal in AZ

394083.jpg

here's one of the girls, just as Dan Bedell was finishing her up.

Edited by 9x21

ee233078.jpg

Okay. Rusty Kidd Viper. Crappy pic, but man do I miss this gun. Only ANOTHER year away from him 'til I can shoot regularly again.

Rich

Here,'s one of Rusty Kidd's kids (bottom) and a little shorty I built in 9 Major. It came out a bit too light for my taste but at just under 36oz. it makes a great steel gun.

100_6305.JPG

STI gunner, who built that gun? I really like the 'business' look it has. What comp is it? Who did the grip? Thanks!