Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely some fine craftmanship in that Sig. Awesome! What type of load are you using with that gun? I got some data from Christian Wilda a while back for 9x21 and 9x19 using Longshot. Is that a popular powder in Germany? Again, cool blaster man ;)

First of all thanks for the compliments.

@ pistolpete

with my short mags I get 20 + 1 rounds and with my 140 mm mags I get 23 + 1. Currently I`m working on a reliable bigstick with a planned capacity of 28 rds.

The trigger is in every aspect comparable to a 1911. Due to the fact that this gun is based on the new SA only trigger system the reset is very short and the weigth is under 2 lbs.

@ Jody Waring

Sorry, right now I can`t give you the exact load data because I don`t reload myself. One of my teammates reloads all my ammo. But I will call him later this week and will come back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, lets see if I can get this to work...

post-2541-1170347354.jpgpost-2541-1170347410.jpg

I just got my new Open gun and I'm on my way out the door to go try it out. I'm very excited to try this Open Division thing out...I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics.

OK, lets see if I can get this to work...

post-2541-1170347354.jpgpost-2541-1170347410.jpg

I just got my new Open gun and I'm on my way out the door to go try it out. I'm very excited to try this Open Division thing out...I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics.

Turtle has gone open, what is the world coming to!!!!!!

Nice looking gun.

Do tell, specs caliber and all the cool stuff Trutle.

Alan