Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dr. Dremel Is Turning .......40

D.carden

Thanks, guys!! :)

My wife asked what I wanted for my birthday this year, and I said a plane ticket to PA so I could shoot the Summer Blast match. Lots of great stuff to look forward to this year, guess going over the hill isn't so bad after all..... :)

Thanks, guys!! :)

My wife asked what I wanted for my birthday this year, and I said a plane ticket to PA so I could shoot the Summer Blast match. Lots of great stuff to look forward to this year, guess going over the hill isn't so bad after all..... :)

Yeah it's not so bad, but you'll be picking up speed from this point forward. It will only take about half as long to go from 40 to 50 as it took to go from 11 to 16....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You might want to make sure to clarify a "Round Trip Ticket". Being a Counselor's wife I expect she could get pretty technical.

Just imagine it now. Dr. Dremel's flying over PA when the announcement comes it's his stop. "Watch the first step". Might be a clue if it has props instead of jets. Course maybe he could whip out his trusty Dremel and carve out a Hang Glider from the door he was holding onto on the way down! HA!HA! Jeez I crack myself up sometimes. Too bad no one else gets my humor.

Happy Birthday Dr.Dremel, As others have stated, make good use of the only 40. You'll know when to put Senior on your scoresheet when you wake up and pop, creak, moan, groan, oh that's just getting out of bed. LOL Really you're only as old as you let yourself be, I'm 53 and don't feel a day over 35. God Bless

Forty?!?! Is that ALL?!?!...Man, I thoght Mike was a LOT OLDER...hhmmm...wonder where I got THAT idea???...anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...from one who is fast approaching the NEXT "Milestone"...or is that "Millstone"???...mikey357

Edited by mikey357