Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dr. Dremel Is Turning .......40

D.carden

Forty?!?! Is that ALL?!?!...Man, I thoght Mike was a LOT OLDER...hhmmm...wonder where I got THAT idea

I think people assume I'm older because I possess wisdom beyond my years and always project a quiet air of mature dignity.

Forty?!?! Is that ALL?!?!...Man, I thoght Mike was a LOT OLDER...hhmmm...wonder where I got THAT idea

I think people assume I'm older because I possess wisdom beyond my years and always project a quiet air of mature dignity.

Oh excuse me I must of met the other Mike Carmoney. :lol: . Oh well happy B. Day anyway.

Mature, yea that's what that sour smell was.

What livestock do you raise?

Wait a minute I thought you said "project of quiet manure". Need to put my bifocals on.

Mature, yea that's what that sour smell was.

What livestock do you raise?

Wait a minute I thought you said "project of quiet manure". Need to put my bifocals on.

Forty! I can remember being 40...... I think! Yes, I do, it was 21 years ago! Feels longer than that. I just had heart surgery last week, maybe its time to lose some weight.

Happy Birthday Mike, maybe see you in Colorado.

Dick

Forty! I can remember being 40...... I think! Yes, I do, it was 21 years ago! Feels longer than that. I just had heart surgery last week, maybe its time to lose some weight.

Happy Birthday Mike, maybe see you in Colorado.

Dick

DT: Hope everything's OK with the ticker. Bet it was nothing I couldn't've fixed with the dremel tool and maybe a little super glue! ;)

Not sure about Colorado--I have work-related conflicts that may prevent us from attending this year....

Edited by Carmoney

Just wanted to add my two cents worth of Happy Birthday, Mike.

Hopefully you will be able to enjoy as much of the time you have left as possible.

Somewhere in here is where you transition from being to spectacular to spectacled.

From continental to incontinent.

From..... Oh you get the idea.

Jim

Somewhere in here is where you transition from being to spectacular to spectacled.

From continental to incontinent.

Well, I do wear glasses pretty much all the time, but it's DougC that has to pee after every stage...... ;)