Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision delta restocks?

Nathanb

I noticed they were shut down for a full week at XMAS. Maybe they are trying to get back up to speed? They have been very good a keeping stock on the shelves.

7 hours ago, Sarge said:

I noticed they were shut down for a full week at XMAS. Maybe they are trying to get back up to speed? They have been very good a keeping stock on the shelves.

Thanks sarge. It’s part of the reason I stuck with their bullet but I haven’t seen anything since Black Friday and I wasn’t fast enough to stock up then 

I've use their 124grain V2 JHP bullets and have noticed they've been out of stock for a while also. I put my email in the box where they will notify you when they are back in stock and and last week they were available for a short while. When you get the notice you need to act quick because they go fast.

Thought I'd give the "inside scoop". 

The 124gr JHPs (V2 and standard) just seem to be more popular than ever. Anytime inventory gets updated, they get eaten up pretty quickly. That said the V2s are usually pretty available, you just have to act quick when you get an email notification. 

Due to an unscheduled personnel absence and a brief machine repair both occurring in the same week, the availably of the standard 124 JHPs did suffer a bit. However, they should be back to "normal" by next week. We've also had winter weather and icing the past few days (which is very uncharacteristic for our area), that has prevented us from processing and shipping orders like normal. 

The 115gr products will be back up soon as well. I apologize for any inconvenience. Just know that we are cranking out bullets, and doing our best to make them available for you guys. Things should feel "normal" very soon.

We truly appreciate they loyalty from our competitive customers. Always feel free to reach out by email (info@precisiondelta.com) if you have any specific questions. 

Steven 

I don't seem to get the notifications when I sign up for them the vast majority of the time, so I don't like to rely on that.  They seem to restock but sell out frequently, so just check every now and then and don't wait to order if you see what you want in stock.

16 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

There no reason to worry. They restock relatively fast. 
I doubt you’ll ever have to wait a month for them to come back into stock. 
all season they were available every other week. 

I’ve been waiting since November for 124 jhp v1s. So either I’m missing them and not getting a notification or they aren’t making them

8 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

I’ve been waiting since November for 124 jhp v1s. So either I’m missing them and not getting a notification or they aren’t making them

I've seen them in stock since then, so you're missing them.  In my experience, the notifications basically don't work at all.  I stopped bothering and just check manually every now and then.  If you see what you want, don't wait, just order.  They last about 1-2 days max.

Yeah, you have to check the other quantities.  I see 2K boxes in stock way more often than the full cases.  Costs a touch more, but not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

The V1 and V2 shoot close enough to the same POI for me that I'll grab whatever's available if stock is low.

On 1/21/2024 at 10:10 AM, fbzero said:

I've seen them in stock since then, so you're missing them.  In my experience, the notifications basically don't work at all.  I stopped bothering and just check manually every now and then.  If you see what you want, don't wait, just order.  They last about 1-2 days max.

This grinds my gears. lol.  I’ll have to check more frequently it seems.

On 1/21/2024 at 8:59 AM, Nathanb said:

There have been A LOT of the 124 jhps produced and sold since November, and most quantities were regularly available up until about two weeks ago. 

The email notification system usually works pretty well. If you aren't receiving notifications, shoot and email to info@precisiondelta.com and we can look into it for you. 

3 hours ago, Nathanb said:

Was just coming to say this thank you!  I was able to order. 

Glad that you were able to order. I had left my email for notification and never got notified. I just got in the habit of checking several times per day and got lucky. My order has already been shipped!

1 hour ago, hummerbk said:

Glad that you were able to order. I had left my email for notification and never got notified. I just got in the habit of checking several times per day and got lucky. My order has already been shipped!

Like you. I was never notified. I just kept a tab open with the 9mm options and refreshed it several times a day