Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision delta restocks?

Nathanb

1 hour ago, hummerbk said:

Glad that you were able to order. I had left my email for notification and never got notified. I just got in the habit of checking several times per day and got lucky. My order has already been shipped!

12 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

Like you. I was never notified. I just kept a tab open with the 9mm options and refreshed it several times a day 

Shoot me your emails and I'll confirm that they are in the notification system. 

Be sure to check your spam folders too. 

As a note, the email notifications are quantity specific. So if you want to be notified for more than one quantity variant, you'll need to request a notification for each quantity. 

On a whim I looked and the 124 V2s were in stock in 3600 per case so I ordered one.   I also ordered a 100 pack for load testing.   Cant wait to try them out.

• 1 month later...

Here we go again...been waiting for weeks for the V2 124 JHPs have been out of stock. I'm on the list to be notified and check the website every morning and crickets. Hope they get going again.

2 hours ago, Speedwagon said:

Here we go again...been waiting for weeks for the V2 124 JHPs have been out of stock. I'm on the list to be notified and check the website every morning and crickets. Hope they get going again.

The 124gr V2 projectiles have been available/shipping almost uninterrupted since the beginning of the year... up until this week. The pause in availability this week is simply due to shifting some resources and servicing the 115gr V2 customers (the 115s are now available). The 124's should be available again pretty quickly. 

We are working toward having constant availability of both products, but their popularity has grown at a rate that is not necessarily simple to respond to. 

As @shred noted, changing to the "standard" 124gr JHPs usually only requires a minor seating adjustment. Personally, I'll swap between the two in multiple guns with no changes other than a tweak of the seating die. 

2 hours ago, Speedwagon said:

Just use V1’s. They were the gold standard and still are outstanding bullets. I use both as well

1 hour ago, Ssanders224 said:

The 124gr V2 projectiles have been available/shipping almost uninterrupted since the beginning of the year... up until this week.

Thanks for the update!

As you said, yes they were available but not in the 3600 case which is what I prefer to order. I like to make USPS earn their pay.

I could do as others suggested and go with the V1 version but the OCD in me won't let be change. No big deal, I can wait.

I'll be watching!