Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

yigal they're not all that bad.... My S2 survives already 40000 rounds 🙂

of coarse not bad.i don't  like sh2  ,but  quality of sh2 is very good for mass production gun.

they have sometimes bad quality   guns that they claim as "hand fitted"  guns.or monday guns.😉

i hope they have DW quality.

Edited by yigal

7 hours ago, yigal said:

of coarse not bad.i don't  like sh2  ,but  quality of sh2 is very good for mass production gun.

they have sometimes bad quality   guns that they claim as "hand fitted"  guns.or monday guns.😉

i hope they have DW quality.

What are "monday guns"? Mine only see live fire action Saturdays and Sundays 😝😝😝

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, SwedishMoose said:

Man this is the #1 gun I didn't know I wanted to exist. Will they be SAO or no? I'm hoping they will hopefully be production legal so that I'm not forced to shoot limited and worry about reloading. I'm spoiled by buying factory ammo. 

definitely not production ready its single action 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, SwedishMoose said:

Man this is the #1 gun I didn't know I wanted to exist. Will they be SAO or no? I'm hoping they will hopefully be production legal so that I'm not forced to shoot limited and worry about reloading. I'm spoiled by buying factory ammo. 

It's meant to be a competitor to the Tactical Sport Orange. It's designed for Limited.

I want to see some open guns made out of this thing. Maybe, companies like Primary Machine and Fire4effect, who already work with CZs, will do it? 

Edited by avastcosmicarena

It's meant to be a competitor to the Tactical Sport Orange. It's designed for Limited.

I want to see some open guns made out of this thing. Maybe, companies like Primary Machine and Fire4effect, who already work with CZs, will do it? 

Is it 9MM only, or available in 40SW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

Probably meant to go after 2011s rather than tactical sports😉

• 3 weeks later...