Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, JA8891 said:

How do you think the sti staccato series guns will compare to this Dwx as far as shooting performance and ergonomics? Any major advantages with either? 

From the performance side I suspect the DWX will be much better, considering it is targeted at the competition crowd and STI seems to have heavily shifted their lineup to cater to the John Wick crowd. 

I'd like to see one in someone's for a table top and range review. I was waiting on these to come out before I ordered my TSO but eventually ran out of patience. 

Edited by KyleJ

3 hours ago, KyleJ said:

I'd like to see one in someone's for a table top and range review. I was waiting on these to come out before I ordered my TSO but eventually ran out of patience. 

I get that love my SP01 shadow SAO  from CZC

So from the people that put the hand on it. This last weekend.  If you like shadow 2. It's the gun you have to have. The compact. This person liked it better as its p01 frame. He got 60 total coming for the end of the month.  Including a shadow 2 SAO. 

2 minutes ago, muncie21 said:

I just noticed that the .40 is listed as holding 15-rounds.  That's going to be an awfully large basepad extension to get limited shooters to the 20 rounds they have come to expect from a limited gun.

basepad and spring/follower kit. 20-21 rounds. with the P10/P09 mag.

we have same set up for A01 Limited gun.

Matt Hopkins has a video of loading and shooting a DWX with 21

On 1/11/2020 at 7:36 PM, 1911vm said:

So from the people that put the hand on it. This last weekend.  If you like shadow 2. It's the gun you have to have. The compact. This person liked it better as its p01 frame. He got 60 total coming for the end of the month.  Including a shadow 2 SAO. 

Having trouble understanding what you wrote here... 

Who are you talking about? A store owner/FFL/gun dealer? You're saying that person prefers the compact, but the others who shot it prefer the full size? Where did people get to shoot the DWX?

Let me try again.  Yes FFL . I did not say he shot it.  What he said that was, that people that shoot and like shadow 2 will love this gun. For the ones that do not, like the feel of the compact better.

Edited by 1911vm