Carne custom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2020 at 11:48 PM, Rader1812 said:

Mark built my 9 major at the end of 2018. The process to get this started was easier than I thought it was gunna be. I sent him my wish list on parts, he built the gun. The gun has been fantastic, zero issues...and it hasn't been a safe queen. I get a lot of questions about it due to people thinking it's "more name brand". I ran it side by side with a limcat and I like my Carne better.

Hows your open gun doing ?

43 minutes ago, DodgeNerd said:

Hows your open gun doing ?

I've shot my buddy JoeSoop's open blaster.  I love it!  If the country we're in shambles with everything I would have pulled the trigger on buying an open blaster for myself....   From the minimal experience I've had with Mark, he seems like a top notch guy.  I'd buy with confidence from Carne! but who am I as I don't own one.  Just seen Joe's many times and I love it! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark built me a limited sight block gun and couldn't be happier.  I first knew of this work because I shoot with many people that have his guns and then met him personally at a local match.  He stands behind his work. 

image0.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Chapo said:

Ohh man, I would recommend Bobby Carver.  Met him in person and he is super knowledable and humble.  Affordable prices too.  My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEAh7Bstw0lf4LLNWm9P6A

Out of curiosity, Why  have I seen this retina burning Franken-gun  with the whispering on half a dozen threads today.

5 hours ago, Balakay said:

Out of curiosity, Why  have I seen this retina burning Franken-gun  with the whispering on half a dozen threads today.

It's been quite the spamming of a subpar open gun and eye bleach is required

On 4/14/2022 at 12:59 AM, ltdmstr said:

Kinda reminds me of this one.

iu-7.jpeg.a7cc19189a78eeed720209391594c724.jpeg

Wow. Is that a real gun? That looks totally awesome. If it is a real gun, could have fooled me. When I designed mine I was going for the Lego kinda look. But this takes the cake. Thanks for posting this. Love it. 

5 hours ago, Chapo said:

Wow. Is that a real gun? That looks totally awesome. If it is a real gun, could have fooled me. When I designed mine I was going for the Lego kinda look. But this takes the cake. Thanks for posting this. Love it. 

Yes, it's real.  It was made by Culper Precision and called the Block 19.  Lego found out about it and threatened to sue.  So they stopped making them.