Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carne custom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bud, This is a public thread.  ANYONE can join in and contribute. No one is comparing guns here.  2011s are awesome guns.  But if you can't deal or handle different opinions or views, then you need more growing up to do and stop acting so conceited.

1 hour ago, Chapo said:

Hey bud, This is a public thread.  ANYONE can join in and contribute. No one is comparing guns here.  2011s are awesome guns.  But if you can't deal or handle different opinions or views, then you need more growing up to do and stop acting so conceited.

This thread is about a particular builder of 2011’s . Anything outside of that is just unwanted and uncalled for. 
If you think your plastic gun is all that then start your own thread. But at this point I don’t think you’d like the response.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, Chapo said:

your posts are such obvious self promotion for your youtube.  It is blatant your posts are disingenuous.

Getting this thread back on topic: got on the list for an open gun from mark; can't wait.  Getting really tired of shooting limited.

38 minutes ago, RVRSE said:

your posts are such obvious self promotion for your youtube.  It is blatant your posts are disingenuous.

Getting this thread back on topic: got on the list for an open gun from mark; can't wait.  Getting really tired of shooting limited.

You will not be disappointed.  I had 2 built in 2020 and they have been flawless other than a couple of my reloaded ammo issues.  Mark makes a great gun I would put it up against any builder out there.  

• 11 months later...

Just got on the list for a 9maj open gun from Carne.

He's very personable, and I had a fantastic experience talking to him on the phone about my build. I'm totally new to 2011s and he had no issue talking me through common choices, options, and talking through the technicalities. His price point is very competitive and reasonable. I would recommend going through him for anyone wanting to get into custom builds.

• 2 months later...