Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "John Wick" STI Has Landed

Centuriator

And....lookie what I found! They are now love on Taran's site...your's for the low-low price of $3899.00 ... :)

Product Description
John Wick STI Combat Master:

STI Combat Master Details,

-5.4 Inch Match Grade Bull Barrel
-FDE/Bronze BLC coated Barrel
-Combat Master Slide Cuts
-Extreme Engineering Fire Control Group
-Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight
-New Extended Slide Release
-New extended Mag release
-1.75-2.5 LBS trigger pull

-Stainless Steel Guide Rod
-Grip job
-Tactical STI magazine
-Includes four 22 round magazines.

Edited by Centuriator

Shot with some of the Sti guys at nationals, a few had prototypes of this, looked and shot well. Sti is stepping up their game definitely. Price jumped a bit but if they’re ready to go from the factory it’s not bad. Tony’s confidence in the products was reassuring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SyNaPsE said:

You are correct, it's a DVC 3 with *Different* slide cuts and a full length frame for only $900 more :)... 

It’s really only like $400 more since you’re getting 4 mags with TTI basepad, not too bad if you want a 5.4” gun. 

14 hours ago, HoMiE said:

It’s really only like $400 more since you’re getting 4 mags with TTI basepad, not too bad if you want a 5.4” gun. 

That's my problem with it. Is 5.4" even still a thing? Everyone I know who tried longer slides went back to govt length. If the CM was a 5" gun I'd be all over it. 

Oh come on the proper way to advertise the new "John Wick Chapter 3" isn't with a $3899 tricked out Pistol, the Producers need to subsidize the pistol so it could be sold in mass.

Say $1000 for that tricked out model would have them popping up at almost every match!!!

Now that would be marketing!

Nice looking piece though.

33 minutes ago, pskys2 said:

Oh come on the proper way to advertise the new "John Wick Chapter 3" isn't with a $3899 tricked out Pistol, the Producers need to subsidize the pistol so it could be sold in mass.

Say $1000 for that tricked out model would have them popping up at almost every match!!!

Now that would be marketing!

Nice looking piece though.

The gun isn't advertising for the movie, the movie is advertising for the gun.

2 hours ago, mlmiller1 said:

Funny....all the ad hype...picture...all the words & nowhere does it say what caliber.  Only real hint is "4 22rd mags".  This gives away fact it is a 9mm.  Hahaha

Heard it will be available in 9mm and 40s&w. 

2 hours ago, AlexV said:

That's my problem with it. Is 5.4" even still a thing? Everyone I know who tried longer slides went back to govt length. If the CM was a 5" gun I'd be all over it. 

I’m sure it will sell, more non competition shooters will purchase it like what Jack Bauer did for sig p228. 

This gun will take you from a D shooter to M in exactly 2.5 matches. And also will be at barbecues all over the country. I’m sure it’s ok but you can spend way less and then buy ammo and still be on top without the shiny hype.