Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newest holsters for open.

jstagn

New style.  
115903851_newstyleuniversalsmall.thumb.jpg.4541fccced9ba879b36e112c106c241b.jpg
Ah I didn't realize the old style had the same hanger. That one is awesome. Super adjustable and never loses its settings. And, since there are 3 screws instead of just one for each direction, it doesn't move when you try to tighten it down like the RM does!

Hello: The old Gugas holster is the only holster I have had a gun fall out of when it was locked. A Limited plus a open pistol. That is with two different Gugas holsters also. I may try a Safariland 014 next just to see if I like the pin on the muzzle. Still liking my DAA Racemaster. Thanks, Eric

Best bet is settle on a holster and practice getting fast with it. Pros and cons to each. Everyone's holster is the best,  but in reality each one excels for the time put into it.  If your sponsored by a company then your obligation is to say it's the best.   Just like guns, the gun doesn't win the match or division it's the shooter behind the gun,  some gun makers are quick to point out that their guns did well at a match when in reality the shooter performed well shooting the gun, it's no different then a certain brand of holster, get it practice with it and go shoot. 

Just now, kujo929 said:

No, Everglades is 2011 only as far as I know. I recently started using one and like it a lot so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. I meant will it fit any 2011 or is it frame specific?

1 minute ago, Gooldylocks said:
24 minutes ago, B_RAD said:
Sorry. I meant will it fit any 2011 or is it frame specific?

Yes. SV, PT, and plastic grips all fit well. Haven't personally tested a Limcat or CK.

Thanks. I'm in the market.  Sounds like a good choice.