Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

INFP

Shooting sports are the only competitive activities I have ever participated in.  The individual aspect of Practical shooting is very appealing and I have to admit I don't like matches where there are too many people milling around.  I'm just glad my kids are both extroverts like their mom!

• 1 year later...

INFP. But... I don't believe 72 questions can determine which TYPE of person you are. There are no psychological theories, you can depend on for 100%. There are no TYPES of persons. And there were about ten questions in that test that didn't make me doubt.

DT,

That was a superb explanation of MBPT!  I have been professionally administered the test a few times in the last 20 years or so.

My results have changed slightly.  When I was in school I worked with a bunch of physicists.  Logical no personality types.  Now I work in the healthcare industry with a lot of touchy feely folks, so my way of doing business has had to changed.  That part is is pretty constant is that I work with both IS folks, Admin, and Clinicians.  So depending on which group I am dealing with I have to alter 'my personality.'  I figure in another two years or so, I will be a parnoid, psycho, nra card carrying, democratic with liberterian leanings with the never ending paxil smile on my face.

I got an INTJ 12 years ago when I entered college(thorough test) and I just got the same thing a couple of minutes ago on an online test(a couple of minutes).

I      N     T     J

67   44   56   33

I always remembered my Meyers-Brigg test results as "INTelligent Jerk"  :)