Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INTJ here. Oddly, when I was given the test, the proctor, who knows me pretty well added that I'm an introvert who has been trained to act like an extrovert. I guess sales jobs can do that to a guy. I'll wander around a darkened, silent house after work to detoxify myself after a hard day of work. But, at work I'm the first one in line to answer phones, help out, etc.

Weird, huh?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That's not uncommon for any of the 4 letter's categories.

It's best to think of each category, and of the overall temperament, as tendency indicators, as opposed to patterns of functioning that are "set in stone."

• 1 year later...

INTJ for me. Descriptions were scary accurate. Give me a machine and a idea that won't work, and I am happy for a month. Mechanisms make sense. They either work or don't work, but they do the same thing every time unless something in the system changes. Even when malfunctioning, things are predictable. Once you diagnose the problem, it is just a matter of finding a repeatable solution and it's fixed. Ask me to interact with a person and I'm SCREWED!

QUOTE FROM DESCRIPTION- "Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make SENSE."

MY LIFE IN A NUTSHELL RIGHT THERE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...