Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

INFP

It's ironic that this came up. At my college ( I'm a psycholgy major here in the undergrad dept. ) I'm collaberating with a professor on doing a psychological and physiological study of police officers. I have access to a large pool of officers, which makes me lucky, so I get to see what makes them tick. This is a very short summation of the actual study, but hell it's going to be fun.

KS the INFP at EIU in the middle of IL, USA who's also full of BS :D

It's ironic that this came up. At my college ( I'm a psycholgy major here in the undergrad dept. ) I'm collaberating with a professor on doing a psychological and physiological study of police officers. I have access to a large pool of officers, which makes me lucky, so I get to see what makes them tick. This is a very short summation of the actual study, but hell it's going to be fun.

I think you should shoot them with your airsoft guns during the interviews to see how they react. :lol:

INFP

KS the INFP at EIU in the middle of IL, USA who's also full of BS :D

So are you going to compare the Mattoon cops with the Effingham cops to see if they are wackier than the Charleston cops? :lol:

-ld

No, the worst cops in all the surrounding counties would have to be THE UNIVERSITY PD! I have had 3 parking tickets 1 within the first 10 minutes of the posted hours ( I got a ticket at 7:10 am when ticketing could start at 7:00 ) and the other two were at the very end of the day, right before 5:00 when they stop ticketing. But I'm not bitter :angry:

KS

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...