Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ISO double rifle soft 3gun case

I am looking for a double rifle 3gun case, for a Father's Day present. We had a Voodoo, but the zipper only lasted 2 years. Any ideas of a good one? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Maize

I bought this one and it is working out pretty good. Only thing about it is it does not zip fully open to lay the guns out only the ends open and you slide gun in and out, may be a stopping point for some, I thought it might be a hassle but so far it hasn't been a big deal. It is heavy duty and even comes with built in rain cover.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/cabela-s-52-tac-gear-utv-double-gun-case/1755643.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Datv%2Bgun%2B%26x%3D10%26y%3D6%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%252BProducts&Ntt=atv+gun+

Start with the length of your shotgun and get one that fits it first, assuming the shotgun is longer than the rifle. Something too long is sort of goofy and too short does not work.

• 1 month later...

Safariland has a good two firearm bag.

I've been happy with mine. I got it when they were giving away 50% off coupons. If I had it to do over, and had to pay full retail, I'd probably go with the brownells version. I've compared mine with one in person and I think the brownells one has it beat in terms of durability.

• 1 month later...

Thanks again for all the great info in this forum. I'll have to pick up one of these cases over the winter. My hard case seemed like a good idea at the time, but it weighs about 20 lbs empty and feels heavier every time I go to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...