Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 TS Orange

Ludde

cool

they are adding in the adj rear sight, fo front sight, thumb rest , aluminum magwell ( instead of plastic) and al grips (instead of wood). possibly the trigger is aluminum too. Looks like the checkering on the frame is better too.

Curious as to what the price tag is over the standard TS.

Edited by eerw

Damn you guys!

I've just checked with my local CZ distributor. Apparently nobody has these but he is checking price/availability for me.

I currently shoot a TS in Standard (Limited) and I've basically set it up exactly as they have with the exception of the colour, undercut frame, front strap checkering and adj rear sight.

Mmmm, I've always wanted a "backup" gun

Looks like the Czechmate magwell is standard on this one as well.

Does this mean there will be a sig 320 in the classified section? ;)

yeah, I am going to say no for now. I sold my ACCU and have been working on selling the Compact L but I am keeping my 9mm TS for the time being. Not sure what I am going to do with it but until I get the frame refinished it's not really in a condition where I could get anywhere close to what it's worth to me. I have done almost all the upgrades minus the thumb rest since that would prohibit me from being able to use a standard kydex holster for 3 gun.

V3dWLdo.jpg

Edited by alma

Looks like the Czechmate magwell is standard on this one as well.

Does this mean there will be a sig 320 in the classified section? ;)

yeah, I am going to say no for now. I sold my ACCU and have been working on selling the Compact L but I am keeping my 9mm TS for the time being. Not sure what I am going to do with it but until I get the frame refinished it's not really in a condition where I could get anywhere close to what it's worth to me. I have done almost all the upgrades minus the thumb rest since that would prohibit me from being able to use a standard kydex holster for 3 gun.

V3dWLdo.jpg

Sold a accu shadow for a sig 320 %##^*%%#% WHAT !!!!!!!!! Why would you do such a thing, other than needing some coin that should be illegal LOL.

The CZs have treated me well and I absolutely recommend them to anyone who asks. I was initially seeking something with an option for a larger grip and better finger placement than I felt like I had with my ACCU. I feel that I am at least as competitive with this other gun but time will tell once the season gets into full swing.

Actually it looks like someone in CZ factory has been reading the forum and done some calculations:

EVERYBODY replaces magwell and Front sight to FO

I've seen about 40 shooters with TS and only 1 had the original wood-slicky cheeks.

The adj rear sight is more " feature" than a " must have".

What I did not like is that they kept the original safety - you need the higher one.