Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 TS Orange

Ludde

Actually it looks like someone in CZ factory has been reading the forum and done some calculations:

EVERYBODY replaces magwell and Front sight to FO

I've seen about 40 shooters with TS and only 1 had the original wood-slicky cheeks.

The adj rear sight is more " feature" than a " must have".

What I did not like is that they kept the original safety - you need the higher one.

I agree. It's seems like they have made it even better gun out of the box. I find it interesting that even though they put and adjustable on it looks like the adjustable has a nice flat surface that resembles the large area on the fixed sight commonly used for racking the slide.

That looks awesome. Was saving for a TS but may wait to see if they release the TS Orange now.

You would think they'd make it happen for someone who lives in Orange City, FL, eh?

If that helps me get one I'm all for it! Maybe Stuart will read this and hook me up.

After extensive searching on the web, the only place I even see this special orange model mentioned or advertised is on the CZ UB website, and not even on the site itself, but only on their online uncatalogued you have to download. Not sure what that means, but I would think it is still a while before they ever land on our shores...

Link: http://ceska-zbrojovka.cz/cz-general-catalogue/

It's on page 66

There are a lot of interesting changes detailed on the page that have not been mentioned here, i suggest looking at the full resolution page yourselves. All good things! Looks to be a true STI Edge competitor, price will be a big question though.

Im getting ready to buy a TS, Id wait if it wasnt going to be to long. Is there anyway of finding out?

Contacting CZ USA or CZ Custom might be your best bet. I would be surprised if these started flowing into the country any time soon.

Im getting ready to buy a TS, Id wait if it wasnt going to be to long. Is there anyway of finding out?

Contacting CZ USA or CZ Custom might be your best bet. I would be surprised if these started flowing into the country any time soon.

Ill give it a shot and see if I can find out. Is there any CZ custom guys here?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got a reply from CZ US customer service,

Europe only. Boo.

Just saw a Canadian website that started taking orders the end of April for the TS Orange. Not exactly what Customer service told biga9999. If they are shipping to Canada, why not the US?

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1230032-CZ-75-TS-ORANGE!-Get-Your-Order-In-Now!-Update-On-Page-6-with-Specs

Got a reply from CZ US customer service,

Europe only. Boo.

Just saw a Canadian website that started taking orders the end of April for the TS Orange. Not exactly what Customer service told biga9999. If they are shipping to Canada, why not the US?

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1230032-CZ-75-TS-ORANGE!-Get-Your-Order-In-Now!-Update-On-Page-6-with-Specs

If you really want one, you can always import it from Canada or Europe

• 3 months later...