Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What eye protection do you wear

XtReMe90

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakley Half Jackets. Mine are prescription as my right eye is farsighted and left is nearsighted. Just the opposite of what I want to be able to see a front sight. So I got lenses made to change it. Kind of crazy for about 5 minutes after putting them on but after that, I could wear them full time just fine. I got VR28, Persimmon, and clear lens to cover the bases.

Craig

Had some prescription Oakley's made. They just widened the band within which your vision can fall to get the digital wraps, boy are they clear and no loss of coverage anywhere. I have a set of ESS crossbows with the insert as a backup.

• 8 months later...

I just got the Oakley tombstones and really like them so far.

I have a big melon and didn't care for them at all (while wearing them). With even a moderate amount of movement they liked to slide off my face. Back to my Radars I went

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the Oakley tombstones and really like them so far.

I have a big melon and didn't care for them at all (while wearing them). With even a moderate amount of movement they liked to slide off my face. Back to my Radars I went

Did you get the Tombstones or the Tombstone Spoils? The spoils are supposedly made for average to smaller heads (still kinda big on me). Perhaps you can return them for the spoils if you have the regulars and have better luck. As I said, mine are a bit big but once I put on a hat and/or hearing protection they are great.

• 11 months later...