Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid Carolina Rifle Club will host the 2014 South Carolina Section Championship on May 30th and 31st near Columbia, South Carolina. We will likely have 9 stages (plus Chrono). The match will be a 1 day format with competitors shooting either Friday or Saturday. As always we will award cash paybacks. We will start registration in early January. Stay tuned for more details.

Julie Holling, Match Director

Mid Carolina Rifle Club will host the 2014 South Carolina Section Championship on May 30th and 31st near Columbia, South Carolina. We will likely have 9 stages (plus Chrono). The match will be a 1 day format with competitors shooting either Friday or Saturday. As always we will award cash paybacks. We will start registration in early January. Stay tuned for more details.

Thank You Julie

This was the kind of answer I was looking for.

Thank You Julie

Sorry, Mark, I was just goshing you. I didn't think you were that sensitive. Guess I shouldn't expect a Christmas card this year?

Thank You Julie

Sorry, Mark, I was just goshing you. I didn't think you were that sensitive. Guess I shouldn't expect a Christmas card this year?

Me , sensitive? I new it was usually in April/May and has primarily been at MCRC, but I have shot it in Summerville, and Anderson. Had not heard any details, and was just trying to plan out the the first qtr of 2014

Scott , Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :) Maybe Santa will bring you a G24. Or better yet either a G40 or G41.

Thank You Julie

Me , sensitive? I new it was usually in April/May and has primarily been at MCRC, but I have shot it in Summerville, and Anderson. Had not heard any details, and was just trying to plan out the the first qtr of 2014

Scott , Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :) Maybe Santa will bring you a G24. Or better yet either a G40 or G41.

I have sold all my Glocks except a carry gun. Running 2011's now. I thank Tracy! :surprise:

If you have questions about the match, you may contact me thru this thread, at jwholling@bellsouth.net, or at 803-360-2096. I will respond as quickly as possible.

George Williams from Palmetto Gun Club is also helping out, and may be reached at george@georgewilliams.us or 843-412-9320.

Julie

• 1 month later...

An application has not been posted yet, but is in the works. Unfortunately, other life issues have gotten in the way for both match directors. Sorry for the delay. We hope to have it up soon. I will post the information here as soon as it's available.

Julie Holling, Co-match Director

SC Section Match

Sorry for the funny links. I was trying to get the information posted on both sites, and must have copied from Facebook.

A few notes, based on questions I've already received:

1. Instructions for paying for the match will be emailed to you once you have registered for the match. Payment is cash or check only.

2. Saturday shooters will self squad once they have registered.

3. Friday shooters will be squadded by Linda and I so we can arrange staff appropriately.

Julie