Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yes, we will have a food vendor there. She will have lunch on Friday and Saturday. She will also have breakfast on Saturday. I'm trying to get a menu from her and will post that information if I'm successful.

Yea like get the Beer Cold!

Can we stop in on Friday and check to see if our Gun fits the Box/Weight? I just got new base pads and want to check weight and fitment in the box before I shoot if possible this is my first match where I have to worry about weight and a box.

You may do so PRIOR to going thru final registration, and ONLY if the chrono man has time to assist you. He will be shooting and running chrono Friday, so he has limited time to assist with these requests.

Julie

I believe chrono will never be run like I did it last year.

I believe chrono will never be run like I did it last year.

Going to be pretty damn hard to top how you ran it Seth! That was by far the most efficient run through Chrono i have ever experienced.

:cheers:

And they didn't even ask me to do it again! Can you imagine?

the chrono worked/ran great and fast. Never saw it done like that before or after. Their loss. Lol

I know a guy named Seth that use to shoot!

It's best that the guy with balance and inner ear issues not run around with a loaded handgun.

Or maybe drive vintage Chevy pickup's. I would be glad to drive it for you until the inner ear thing clears up!

Will there be a bay open to sight in/squeeze off a few rounds?

you are a GM, sight your sh!t in and practice before you hit the road!! :roflol:

My front sights break like clockwork before every major match. It actually broke during the ohio match, but I've since replaced it. someone needs to make me a titanium front sight. But Kurt needs to test his mags and doesn't like indoor ranges because his space gun makes too much noise.

I will be driving in Saturday morning. I was thinking I need to be there at 7 am. Is that correct?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I will be driving in Saturday morning. I was thinking I need to be there at 7 am. Is that correct?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We are too, 7 should be plenty of time. 7 is when we are planning on too.

Oh boy oh boy!!!!! Gonna maybe be muddy fellas its pouring at my house right now! Good luck Friday shooters!!!!!

It's pouring at my house, too, and I'm only two miles from the range. Cleats might be useful tomorrow.

On a more serious note, Chrono will be the only place you can test fire a gun, and the capability of doing so will be determined by how much time he has available. If you don't think that will be enough, a local indoor range (Shooter's Choice in West Columbia) that's sponsoring the match might be a good place to go. However, you can't draw from a holster and no speed shooting is allowed.

I'm still waiting on the menu. I doubt I'll get it tonight, but will forward it along if I get an answer. Just remember that food will be available at lunch on both days, and she will have breakfast on Saturday.

Julie

The whole range is sand, i figure it will take a flood to mess up that range. Just thinking/saying.