Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chrono stage is just like a stage that you shoot. They will let us know after like stage 4 then chrono after chrono then on to stage 5. They will give us more nfo soon about it all too. We will get a lot more info he closer the match gets. Good luch. It will be fun.

Edited by a matt

Usually at your first stage they give you a baggie and you give them 8 cartridges and one of your labels (assuming we'll be using labels at this match). Then as you shoot through the stages one of them will be the chrono stage. By the time you get there the chrono dude will have pulled one of the bullets to get weight and then you'll just follow his directions when it's time to have your ammo chrono'd. Don't let the fact that this is a level 2 match get into your head. Think of it as a club match that's very popular :).

I cant wait. After shooting VA/MD this weekend for my first major this one should be awesome too.

Awesome indeed. SC Sectional is first class. RO's and their crew will take care of all the stage scoring, pasting, and resetting. Allowing the shooter to focus on what they came to do .

Edited by mwx40x40

Just finished loading my match ammo. I used a super secret recipe of titegroup, WSF, and Varget all mixed with racing fuel and solid kryptonite projectiles. I got my hightop fade kickin just right. I think I am ready

If your accuracy is anything like the old 63, we need to worry more about you hitting the target....

Just finished loading my match ammo. I used a super secret recipe of titegroup, WSF, and Varget all mixed with racing fuel and solid kryptonite projectiles. I got my hightop fade kickin just right. I think I am ready

If your accuracy is anything like the old 63, we need to worry more about you hitting the target....

my accuracy is good to go. You are going down sucka. Which stage was yours by the way?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

my accuracy is good to go. You are going down sucka. Which stage was yours by the way?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I think mine was 6. But regardless it has my name listed at stage designer...... ;-)

For all of you that are interested in the division numbers, they are below. I am not going to provide class numbers, since Linda will be doing a check with USPSA for class updates a day or so before the match and there will likely be changes. NOTE: This is subject to change, as people decide to change divisions at the last moment. Linda is getting requests for changes daily, if not more often.

98 Limited

14 L-10

40 Open

81 Production

3 Revolver

16 Single Stack

Looking forward to seeing all the competitors, workers and vendors, but not rushing it. There's plenty to do over the next three days. :)