Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still have space for workers. Just fill out the registration and indicate that you are a "Staff - Friday" shooter in the "Day to Shoot" section. If you are a non-shooting worker (yes, it does happen), please email me with your information, including RO status and who you would like to work with.

The host hotel for the Blue Bullets 2014 South Carolina Section Championship is the Best Western Fort Jackson.

Best Western Fort Jackson
240 E Exchange Blvd
Columbia SC 29209
803-695-0666
Rate 79.99 per night (single or double occupancy)
Ask for group MCRC

This hotel is 14 miles from the range, at exit 9 on I-77. There are also many other hotels nearby. I recommend the Country Inns and Suites which is literally across the parking lot. For those interested in more budget accommodations, there are a Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Days Inn and La Quinta at this exit. Slightly more upscale lodging is available at the new Hampton Inn and the renovated Holiday Inn Express nearby.

Linda Chico
Match Statistician

• 1 month later...

How friendly is this range to Motorcycle Access?

The roads on the way to the range should all be paved. The entrance to the range and the parking lot is dirt/gravel. It's pretty well kept. I don't think you would have a problem.

Edited by uod

We have motorcycles come in on a fairly regular basis. There are a few areas on the range that are paved, but it's mostly gravel.

As for changing your division, class, etc., just send an email or message to Linda Chico with your changes and your real name.

Julie Holling

Match Director

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a breakdown so far of number of shooters per class and division? Getting excited got my payment in, hotel paid, gun on order, bullets ready to load

Any information available concerning this?

The information regarding shooters per class and division is something that tends to fluctuate some due to people changing divisions at the last minute for various reasons, including people who change so they will be more likely to win. I will try to post some relatively accurate numbers closer to the match.