Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had he gone any faster we would have approached a space-time continuum issue.

A "wormhole" in space if you will, wherein we would enter the singularity horizon and enter a perpetual loop of infinite time distortion.

I will not go into all the details now, but we had 2 major difficulties in stats (one was completely operator error & the other was a difficulty with the scoring software). Scores are posted at www.Practiscore.com – see (https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=842e3b4b-0b46-4e98-ab52-3908f27af4b3 ) and at www.USPSA.org under Match results for 2014 (http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=11569). You may find it easier to use the summary feature on USPSA to check each of the yellow carbon copies. More importantly, we are declaring that the official hour for challenges to scoring starts at 12 noon Eastern Sunday June 1 & ends at 1 PM Sunday June 1. Prior to that time, please check your scores and notify me of any corrections at LChico@sc.rr.com or call 803-629-7095. I have all the original score sheets, so that I can verify those corrections.

Tomorrow afternoon I will contact division, class and category winners to be sure I have a correct mailing address for your check. Plaques are all personalized with the competitor’s name, and usually ship within 2 weeks. Unclaimed prizes from the random draw (most of those are Friday shooters) will be mailed in the next 2 weeks.

Going to take a nap. Please check your scores.

Linda Chico

Thanks to the South Carolina crew for putting on a fun, safe, and challenging match. AND, thanks for paying back to the participants. Some other match directors could learn some valuable information, IF they wanted it.

Edited by dirty whiteboy

Myself and my friends that came up from Phenix City had a great time. The stages were well built and constructed, facilities were nice and clean so were the bays. The Range Officers and other staff were outstanding and the reset crew. And lastly stages were challenging and fun will shoot again the future.

Thanks everyone involved for hosting a great match.

I really like that bobbing target at the 2:43 mark here:

:goof:

:devil:

:ninja:

Hoped those two worked out alright for ya'll. I hear the postal service was hell on my boxes when I shipped them out.

We dodged the rain and it was cloudy all day so we didn't bake. This match was challenging and FUN. Jack, Wally and the rest of the crew you guy and gals did well. Thanks for all the work you did to put this match on. See you next year.

Edited by a matt

Looks like one of the B production shooters had a 66 hit factor on one of the stages. ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

<twang voice>

He musta been shootin' one of them EAA Tanfoglio Unicorn guns.

</voice>

We dodged the rain and it was cloudy all day so we didn't bake. This match was challenging and FUN. Jack, Wally and the rest of the crew you guy and gals did well. Thanks for all the work you did to put this match on. See you next year.

+1, great match, it appeared easier then it was in reality. I can't recall the last time I shot so many delta's and his friend mike.

Thanks Linda for a great match. Looks like the scoring team had a long long day. Thanks for all you guys do.

PractiScore shows my wife and I entered 1280 scores on our iPad so yes it was a very long day of tapping. I know things got kind of hosed up and for that I'm sorry it took longer than expected for the official results to get posted.