Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The information regarding shooters per class and division is something that tends to fluctuate some due to people changing divisions at the last minute for various reasons, including people who change so they will be more likely to win. I will try to post some relatively accurate numbers closer to the match.

including people who change so they will be more likely to win !,,,

No they don't do that !!! Would they ??

Hell yea, everyone move to L10 day before match. Lmao. Mess up the hiders. Lmao

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It is sometime but I like checking them out too. But it would be a cool surprise. To have a match like ipsc does. I know..... But this ain't ipsc. Lol

Edited by a matt

So when is everyone shooting? It's always cool from a staff perspective to put names to a face when yall come thru! I'll be a CRO on a stage.... And I promise it won't be as unique as the one I sent in for area 6!!!

So when is everyone shooting? It's always cool from a staff perspective to put names to a face when yall come thru! I'll be a CRO on a stage.... And I promise it won't be as unique as the one I sent in for area 6!!!

Shooting Friday and working Saturday. Not sure which stage I'll be working nor what squad I'm shooting on but those are minor details. I'm looking forward to it!

I heard that Jim's stage had a kiddy pool filled with whipped cream and two hairy, prison tatted wonen that you have to get through before you can draw. And then it's going to get rough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I heard that Jim's stage had a kiddy pool filled with whipped cream and two hairy, prison tatted wonen that you have to get through before you can draw. And then it's going to get rough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Actually I called a construction company outside Charlotte and they voluntold this guy named Brad to wear the prisoner costume. Guess your didn't get the memo yet huh?

Is MidCarolina's monthly match still on for tomorrow?

No, Mark it is not. Jack made an annoucment on South Carolina Section FB page the other day.

Just a reminder, there will not be a regular monthly USPSA match at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club this month! We will see you at the Section Championship May 30-31.