Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The information regarding shooters per class and division is something that tends to fluctuate some due to people changing divisions at the last minute for various reasons, including people who change so they will be more likely to win. I will try to post some relatively accurate numbers closer to the match.

including people who change so they will be more likely to win !,,,

No they don't do that !!! Would they ??

Hell yea, everyone move to L10 day before match. Lmao. Mess up the hiders. Lmao

This will be my first level 2 match. I'll be shooting production wit my trusty ole cz. I'm bringing my pickup to haul the trophies back home. Can't wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hear ya, Great attitude levellinebrad. Best of luck too. These folk put on a great match. It's a never miss great stages and peeps. Cheers.

I wish they would post the dang stages.

I need to get my practice on. All you A class shooters in C class are going down.

post-51135-0-73405200-1398560944_thumb.j

Edited by levellinebrad

It is sometime but I like checking them out too. But it would be a cool surprise. To have a match like ipsc does. I know..... But this ain't ipsc. Lol

Edited by a matt

Post em, don't post em. Still going to be awesome.

This. Really looking forward to the match!

So when is everyone shooting? It's always cool from a staff perspective to put names to a face when yall come thru! I'll be a CRO on a stage.... And I promise it won't be as unique as the one I sent in for area 6!!!

Jim I cringe at the thought of what madness your stage will consist of. 1" squared out A zone surrounded by no shoots at 30yds? :P

So when is everyone shooting? It's always cool from a staff perspective to put names to a face when yall come thru! I'll be a CRO on a stage.... And I promise it won't be as unique as the one I sent in for area 6!!!

Shooting Friday and working Saturday. Not sure which stage I'll be working nor what squad I'm shooting on but those are minor details. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm shooting with a dot this match, bring em on!

I heard that Jim's stage had a kiddy pool filled with whipped cream and two hairy, prison tatted wonen that you have to get through before you can draw. And then it's going to get rough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I heard that Jim's stage had a kiddy pool filled with whipped cream and two hairy, prison tatted wonen that you have to get through before you can draw. And then it's going to get rough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Actually I called a construction company outside Charlotte and they voluntold this guy named Brad to wear the prisoner costume. Guess your didn't get the memo yet huh?

Linda: Need to update your sig with your new email address.

Stages look very challenging!

Is stage 1 a typo? It's showing 34 rounds. I thought the max for a long course is 32 rounds.

Edited by blueorb

Is stage 1 a typo? It's showing 34 rounds. I thought the max for a long course was is 32 rounds.

32 round limits are only mandatory at level 3 and higher.

Is stage 1 a typo? It's showing 34 rounds. I thought the max for a long course was is 32 rounds.

32 round limits are only mandatory at level 3 and higher.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks.

Is MidCarolina's monthly match still on for tomorrow?

No, Mark it is not. Jack made an annoucment on South Carolina Section FB page the other day.

Just a reminder, there will not be a regular monthly USPSA match at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club this month! We will see you at the Section Championship May 30-31.