Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turning 40

Alaskapopo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all down hill from here next I will have to start having regular prostate exams.

Pat

Hope you had a good birthday!

To be honest, at 46 I have enjoyed the past few years more than the years in my 30s.

One Doctor hint, check to see if he has a med student working with him. If he does, DO NOT schedule exams on the day the med student is in the office. Have to do everything twice!

you will be fine.. :goof::goof::goof: look at Neomet he's 78 and still shoots really well :goof::goof: :goof:

Seriously, Neomet is 78? My gosh, he doesn't look a day over 70!!

I would come up with something witty here, but the Senior's early bird special starts at 5:00 and by the time I get my dentures in and drive my Buick LeSabre at 20 mph to the restaurant I will be late if I don't leave right now.

Hehehe... "murder she wrote" and "Matlock" should be up before your bedtime what is is 6:30pm? :devil:

Match Game PM dude! That Richard Dawson is SO talented!

40 is the new 20. At least that is what I'm telling myself as I'm knocking on 40's door. I work with a bunch of twentysomethings and they think I am old! They saw a pic of me the other day from the 90's from something at work and they all died laughing at the hair and the style of scrubs we wore then. I told them we will all be laughing at them in 20 years!

already got violated a few years ago by the doctor so thats out of the way at least.

No sympathy here. As a female that has given birth to three kids, I can't feel sorry for the minor violation you get at the doctor!!

30 was good, 40 was better. 50 it started going bad. 60, as much as I try I can't stay ahead of it. Bodies were not meant to last this long. Look at all the replacement parts they sell. At 62, these 700 and 800# boilers get heavier every day. Yesterday I got a little upset when the boiler would not move until I realized the jackass that installed it bolted it to the concrete :surprise:

Take care pf what you have, use it well, and keep moving. When you stop, you get run over. Hope you had a great birthday.

Off to work.

"Young" is 10 years less than your current age. "Old" is 20 years more than. Personally I will be 25 forever. That is old enough to know better and young enough not to care. :cheers:

Edited by Toolguy

When I want to judge age I look at my wife. Now there is an example of forever young. Reminds me of Shakespeare's Cleopatra:

Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
Her infinite variety: other women cloy
The appetites they feed: but she makes hungry
Where most she satisfies; for vilest things
Become themselves in her: that the holy priests
Bless her when she is riggish. :wub:

already got violated a few years ago by the doctor so thats out of the way at least.

No sympathy here. As a female that has given birth to three kids, I can't feel sorry for the minor violation you get at the doctor!!

That reminds me...childbirth cannot be as bad as getting kicked in the "sack" as no man would ask for seconds!

That reminds me...childbirth cannot be as bad as getting kicked in the "sack" as no man would ask for seconds!

Patrick-

My wife's urologist told her childbirth ain't sh$t compared to a man passing a kidney stone. I try to use that, but it never works.

Patrick-

My wife's urologist told her childbirth ain't sh$t compared to a man passing a kidney stone. I try to use that, but it never works.

Aint that the truth. I had a 7mm spine covered stone squibbed in the tube halfway to the bladder.Backed up urine to my left kidney. Felt like someone wringing out my kidney like a dish rag. Several nurses told me they would rather give birth than go thru what I had.

you will be fine.. :goof::goof::goof: look at Neomet he's 78 and still shoots really well :goof::goof: :goof:

Seriously, Neomet is 78? My gosh, he doesn't look a day over 70!!

I would come up with something witty here, but the Senior's early bird special starts at 5:00 and by the time I get my dentures in and drive my Buick LeSabre at 20 mph to the restaurant I will be late if I don't leave right now.

And with your left turn signal on all the way...