Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here is where you can complain about Winchester primers

The giant trays!!!!! Make the trays smaller!!!!! I hate Winchester primers just for that reason. I will keep buying them but I want a smaller tray. Other that that I kinda like them.

The Federal trays are WAY larger. They need to get with the times and start making them smaller.

The giant trays!!!!! Make the trays smaller!!!!! I hate Winchester primers just for that reason. I will keep buying them but I want a smaller tray. Other that that I kinda like them.

The Federal trays are WAY larger. They need to get with the times and start making them smaller.

Federal is the big one. Winchester and CCI (and Rem and Tula) all have small trays.

Got a pretty quick reply too:

Question:
Thank you for your products, especially your primers. I use a lot of them. I was almost out and just got another 25K from my supplier. Not a hoarder, just a shooter who goes through about 35K a year!

Keep making as many as you can, I appreciate it greatly!

Answer:Thank you for writing in and for shooting Winchester Ammunition.

We wish you success and thank you for the interest you have taken in Winchester ammunition products.

• 1 month later...

I like the Winchester Primers. I've had issues with CCI srp, so I won't buy them anymore.

The only 'complaint' I have with Winchester primers is that they are upside down in the trays. It'd be nice to just place them under the flat side of my flip tray and just turn over and remove the plastic holder. Then you could go right to the pick up tubes with the primers in nice neat rows.

I just work around it by keeping an empty plastic holder and flip from one tray to the other and then to the flip tray. Not a big deal, but a little irritating.

Not to hijack this thread, but...

I am having second thoughts about complaining about any gun related manufacurers on open forums:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1539606_SEI_s_lawsuit_against_me___Updates_and_Court_Filings_Here.html

Smith Enterprises is suing a guy who used the M14 forums to bad Smith's M1A receivers.

Love me some Winchester primers! Just wish they were packaged right-side up.

Remington has smallest packaging.

[typed with fat fingers on a small screen]

This!!! If they'd just flip them over, the spacing in that big arse plastic box would be perfect for picking them up with the Dillon tube.